23

(just a reminder, felix's character in the movie is MINJUN, and hyunjin's is HANEUL)

felix was beyond nervous. he was still freaking out over his huge crush on hyunjin and now he had to see him in person in not even ten minutes.

he has to walk the red carpet with him, pose with him, talk with him, sit next to him, and watch the movie with him. the movie where they kissed. a movie where they have an almost sex scene.

and not only that, his friends were watching it.

god, he was so fucked.

he heard a knock on the door before the door swung open, revealing chan dressed in a very expensive-looking grey suit. "we've got to go. are you ready?" felix pursed his lips and turned to look at the mirror that was in front of him, fixing the mesh shirt he was wearing, along with the diamond chain that wrapped around his entire torso. he was also wearing a pair of dark dress pants and a nice pair of black platforms that made him look taller than he actually was.

he also had a little bit of makeup on. and by a little bit, he means some very faint blush, a little eyeliner, some mascara, and some lip gloss. his makeup artist insisted that he wear some makeup at least.

"you look nice." felix commented, fixing a strand of hair that had fallen from the gel he had used to push his hair back. "thanks. so do you." chan walked over, standing right behind the other australian. "hyunjin is going to be swooning."

felix narrowed his eyes and turned his head slowly, looking at him. "i will stab you." chan threw his arms up in defense and smirked, turning on his heel. "i'm being serious."

"let's go, felix." felix sighed and took one last look at himself, quickly grabbing his phone before following chan out of the room. chan wrapped a secure arm around his waist as they walked out of the hotel they were in, a limo waiting for them right outside.

felix couldn't help but wonder how hyunjin felt about this whole thing. felix himself was quite used to being pampered and being able to ride in limousines, but hyunjin was brand new to all of this.

he smiled softly and ducked his head, getting into the limo. chan followed soon after, getting comfortable in the seat across from felix.

"don't be nervous, i'm sure everything's going to go fine." felix looked at him with a 'be so for real right now' type of look.

"watch the movie and a certain scene and then you'll see." chan furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. the hotel actually wasn't too far from where they were supposed to be. maybe ten minutes at most.

the two sat in silence mostly, occasionally making conversations only because felix was too nervous to even think about talking.

"alright, boys. we're here." felix nodded his head and bowed as best as he could while sitting in the car. "i'll get out first, give you a bit more time." chan said with a warm smile, pushing the limo door open. immediately, he was met with flashes and people shouting his name.

felix would never get used to the flashes. it doesn't matter that he had been 'famous' for a few years at this point, he was always taken aback by how many people were there.

he took in a deep breath before slowly exhaling, sliding out of the car with a smile already on his face. he waved at the paparazzi that surrounded the red carpet leading into the building, walking as quickly as he could without seeming rude.