14

hyunjin and minho were actually hanging out when he decided the check the mail. it was almost the end of the two weeks and he was slowly losing hope.

minho walked alongside him, ranting about his cats as hyunjin swung his keys around his finger. the jingle of keys hitting keychains didn't seem to bother either of them.

he turned on his heel when he reached his mail box, inserting his key before he opened it, pulling out a few envelopes. he shut it quickly and looked through them, mjnho looking ever his shoulder.

his heart stopped when he saw an enveloped addressed to him from xxxx ENT. "oh my fucking god." minho mumbled, tearing the envelope from his hand.

"hey! give it." he took it back, quickly opening it and reading the letter that rested inside.

Mr. Hwang Hyunjin,
We are happy to announce that out team would love to see you act again! You performance was incredible and blew all of us away. The date and place we would like to meet is near the bottom of the paper, but please read these few details first!
1. You and one other person are competing for the role, which is why we need to have this extra meeting in the first place.
2. We will give you certain parts of the script to make sure you are comfortable with everything that happens, but other than that, we are excited to meet you.

PLEASE MEET US AT [ADDRESS] AT 7:00 A.M. ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2021!

Signed,
             Kim Min Ji

"holy fuck." he threw a hand over his mouth, not believing it. he couldn't. min-ho took the paper away from him, skimming over the entire thing before he had an almost identical reaction.

"oh my god!" hyunjin was so happy. he felt like he could cry right then and there. "congratulations. i told you that you could do it!" minho pulled the taller boy into a hug, who smiled at his outburst.

an old couple who was walking down the street turned towards them when they heard the commotion, smiling softly at the sight of the two boys. they had no clue what they had received in the mail, but it seemed to be amazing.

"i can't believe it." hyunjin muttered in disbelief l, running a hand through his hair and resting his hand on the top of his head. "well i can! you're amazing at acting. of course they would want you!" minho pushed his shoulder, hyunjin laughing softly at the act.

"come on. we need to celebrate." minho grabbed his wrist and dragged him back into the house, rummaging through the boy's freezer for ice cream. hyunjin still looked at the piece of paper in his hands.

"bro, stop staring at it. it's not gonna run away." hyunjin looked up, smiling at the sight of a tub if ice cream and two spoons in minho's hand. "come on! you pick what we watch."

hyunjin nodded, folding the piece of paper up and setting it on the counter, running over to his couch, minho following behind him.