29

felix was knocked out. there was no chance of waking him up. he had his face squished up against his pillow, his mouth forced open due to the pressure. his hands were tucked underneath his pillow in an attempt to keep them warm, and yet a fan blew directly in his face.

next to him lay hyunjin, his hair sprawled out around his head, eyes wide open as he admired the boy who lay directly in front of him. his arms were wrapped securely around his waist, not daring to let go of him. it was almost like he was too afraid to -- like if he did, felix would disappear.

felix was curled into him, almost like a cat searching for the nearest source of heat. his shirt had started to slowly ride up his torso, revealing a little less than half of his stomach. hyunjin kept his hands right at that spot after getting felix's approval. felix had smiled at him and told him 'your hands are warm, keep them there.'

hyunjin's phone suddenly started ringing. this was the fifth time it has since felix fell asleep, but hyunjin didn't make a move to answer it. it was on silent so the only reason he knew it was ringing was from the rhythmic pattern of vibrations.

he frowned and carefully reached over felix, grabbing his phone that was laying on the bedside table on felix's side. he slid the arrow over and brought the phone up to his ear. "HWANG HYUNJIN I HAVE CALLED YOU FIVE TIMES."

it was minho. hyunjin winced and sighed in relief when felix didn't stir or wake up. "i'm sorry, me and felix are taking a nap."

"do you mean felix is taking a nap and you're admiring him?" hyunjin brought the phone away from his ear and just stared at it for a moment. how the hell did he know that?

"how the fuck did you know that?" hyunjin asked, frowning when minho said absolutely nothing and just started to talk about something else. "i hate to disturb you guys but we hadn't heard from either of you for hours. i need to tell you something."

"what's up?"

"what if i told you that me and jisung kinda sorta made out?" hyunjin almost choked on literally nothing, making sure he didn't accidentally wake felix up. "what."

"haha, funny story. we might have gotten drunk and we slipped and our lips joined."

"minho be so fucking for real right now." he heard minho laughing but it was muffled, almost like he had moved the phone away from his mouth.

"what's happening?" hyunjin frowned when he heard a husky voice speak, looking down as felix began to stir, rubbing his eyes. "sorry baby, didn't mean to wake you." felix yawned and waved him off, smiling sweetly. "'s okay." felix turned so that they were now facing each other and hyunjin put the phone on speaker.

"felix!" felix immediately knew who it was because of the little kick in his voice and smiled. "good morning, minho."

"i have something really important to tell you and it may or may not involve jisung." felix raised an eyebrow and turned, looking at hyunjin with a knowing smile on his face.

"did you guys finally shut the fuck up and kiss?" hyunjin stifled his laughter and reached down, running a hand through felix's locks, carefully pulling apart some tangles.

"you're one to talk. 'oh my god i just want to slam my head into his chest. oh my god, he's so gorgeous. i want to kiss hwan—.'" felix cleared his throat and hyunjin stared down at felix in shock. "ok that's enough. did you guys kiss?"

"yeah. give or take."

"give or take?"

"..."

hyunjin felt like his eyes were about to pop out of his sockets. "no fucking way." felix muttered, covering his mouth as he laughed, curling into hyunjin. "okay hear me out."

"i'm not hearing you out, goodbye." hyunjin spoke, going to hang up the phone while felix continued the laugh. "no wait please—." three beeps were heard and hyunjin set his phone down in between him and felix, looking at the boy next to him with complete and utter admiration.

felix was still giddy, a big smile plastered on his face. he slowly looked up so that he was face to face with his lover. "what do you want to do today?" felix asked him, reaching up to push a few strands of hair away from hyunjin's eyes. "stare at you."

felix scoffed and shoved his shoulder a bit, an even bigger smile growing on his face — if that was even possible. hyunjin laughed a bit as well, leaning forward. felix quickly blocked him, placing his hand over his lips. "nu-uh. brush our teeth first. morning breath is gross."

hyunjin pouted but watched as felix got up, stretching a bit. he let out a quiet yawn and got off of the bed, walking over to his bathroom. hyunjin hesitated for a moment before he followed after him. hyunjin had already stayed over quite a bit so he had his own toothbrush here.

he walked in and saw felix already brushing the shit out of his teeth. hyunjin snickered a bit and reached over him, grabbing his own toothbrush. he quickly started to brush his teeth, eyes a bit droopy. can you blame him for not getting much sleep with lee felix right in front of him?

felix bent over a bit, washing his mouth out with some water before putting his toothbrush back in its designated place. hyunjin did the same not too long after, immediately grabbing felix's waist.

"lunch first." hyunjjn looked at felix with an unimpressed look on his face. "stop teasing and kiss me already." felix laughed a little and looked up at him, getting up onto the tips of his toes to place a small peck on his lips. "alright, breakfa—." he was cut off when hyunjin pressed his lips against his, cupping the right side of his face.

felix wasted no time kissing him back. he lifted his arms and slowly tangled his fingers in hyunjin's hair, holding the back of his neck gently.

felix smiled against the kiss, pulling away after a moment. "you got your kiss. breakfast now." hyunjin looked at him with the most offended look on his face.

"i see how it is. you love breakfast more than me." felix froze a bit at the mention of the word 'love', knowing what hyunjin was implying.

"we both know that's not true. come on." he grabbed ahold of his hand and started to drag him out of his bedroom, walking down a small hallway until they were in the kitchen. "gourmet food. cheerios. we're eating good." felix said as he poured two bowls worth of cheerios out, sliding one over to hyunjin before taking a seat next to him.

the two looked at each other fondly, not believing that this is what their life was like now. they were dating. boyfriends. they were finally boyfriends. it made both of them happy.

happier than they could ever describe.

it was crazy that a fan could end up dating the model they idolize so dearly.

but hyunjin and felix showed that it was 100% possible.

what if i told you there's one more chapter