1.3

Carla raised her eyebrow, her eyes twitching. "Hah! Who knows ur just making it up!"

Taliyah rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue. "Why the fuck do u care anyway"

Carla gritted her teeth, at the same time. The teacher entered the class so she could only swallow her grievances.

Professor Tyron is such a handsome respectable man in the university. He is smart and single. And he is very famous, so the news of Taliyah announcing her mother owned a bakery was all over the place.

Professor james is a colleague of Tyron. But he never knew Taliyah's mother and never saw her. He did hear Tyron getting married and his wife dying of early age.

Did he finally found someone for Taliyah?

He finally couldn't help but ask Tyron.

"I never knew u had taken another wife?"

Tyron choked. His eyes sharp under his glasses. "What are u talking about?" he wiped his mouth with a tissue.

"Huh? Taliyah said that she had a mother owning a bakery shop."

Tyron felt the vein on his head jumped a few times. He gritted his teeth. But still gave a stiff smile. "She is just joking.. Hahaha"

That brat,..

He remembered his neighbor an old woman in her fifties. This brat...

🖤

"What are u doing?" Taliyah's voice could shatter his eardrums.

"Shut up! What the fuck do u think ur doing when u announced that u have a mother!"

"Why the fuck do u care!"

"Shut up! Because of what u said, my date with layla is cancelled."

Taliyah made a gagging face. "Ew! Teacher layla is fcking ugly! Her breast even reach her stomach! And she had two kids! Dont u dare marry her!" A step mother full of plastic! Never!

Tyron rolled his eyes again. "Brat me and layla are just a thing, shes talented and useful in bed thats why shes good. Im not gonna marry her."

"Tsh! Just dont give me a brother! U try me!"

The shouting in the car is a normal conversation for the father and daughter.

When they reach the end of an argument then silence will follow.

"I wanna go to cora.. Wanna stay for the night"

"Yeah whatever. Just dont die."

"Heh whatever.." then another silence.

When they reached the house, Taliyah excitedly jump out of the car and with her bag pack, rush to the neighbors house.

Tyron raised an eyebrow and just entered the house.

Taliyah hesitant but excited, entered the shop. And saw cora with her face smeared in icing and wearing an apron.

"Hello im sorry but we are closing.. Taliyah!" Cora smiled widely.

Taliyah played with her fingers and lowered her head. "Can.. Can i sleep over? I told my father!"

Cora smiled. "Did he agree?" she would love taliyah coming over to join her in her lonely night.

"Yes!" Taliyah nodded repeatedly. Her eyes bright.

"Ok.. Just wait for me to finish this.."

"No ill help!"

Cora's lonely life is filled with laughter.

🖤

Frowning, Tyron could hear the laughter and look out the window. Strange, that doesnt sound like an old woman at all.

He groaned and used the bathrobe to cover his wet body.

...
On the other hand,

Cindy, transmigrator 5001 finally came to the world. She unexpectedly entered the student council president after a fucking session with the target.

Cindy grit her teeth, of all people! Why is it the lusty Vina Sailor! The girl who is crazy for the target!

But its also a chance. Maybe she could use it to turn the tides.

She took a deep breath, with sharp eyes look around the happy chattering student around her.

She cannot act out differently suddenly from the original owner, otherwise the world consciousness will kick her out.

There has been the rumour about the wife of the ever handsome and famous prof. Tyron.

According to the information, the upper ups discovered a slight fluctuation in the world consciousness that has been growing bigger and was finally found as a bug.

The higher ups decided to kill the bug before it get bigger.

Thus prof. Tyron must be killed.

🖤

"Good luck to school!"

"Yes!!" taliyah happily took the lunch box from cora's hands. She never felt this excited eating her lunch.

"Good bye!" cora widened her smile and gave her one last wave of a hand.

Tyron had just walk out of the door, the same time Cora decided to go back inside, tyron only saw a wisp of her brown hair and petite body.

"Lets go!" Taliyah interrupted his sight. With a smile on her face, Taliyah rode the car with a big smile. Then pouted at him.

Tyron raised his brow and shook his head. He look at the bakery one last time and entered the car.

Tyron is not fond of sweets, cookies or cakes, but he suddenly found his mouth watering after he thought of the cookies Taliyah brought back home days ago.

He noticed the pink lunch box in Taliyah's hand and knew that it was made by that Cora.

He suddenly found himself thinking of how delicious it will taste.

🖤

Taliyah had never been excited in lunch, lunch is her least favorite part of the day, no one really likes to be friends with her because of her attitude.

She immediately ran to the cafeteria and excitedly took out the lunch box made by cora.

With a bang, the pink lunchbox was knocked and scattered on the floor.

Followed by Carla's laugh.

The cafeteria immediately became silent, and all attention was focused on the two.

"Your food is so stinky!" Carla laughed happily.

She expected Taliyah to retort back, but there was only silence that followed. Carla look at Taliyah with frowning face. Taliyah's long black hair covered her whole face.

Taliyah was looking at the food scattered in the floor with shrinking iris.

Cora.. Cora made it for her...

She hadnt even tasted it yet...

She just wanted to eat what cora had prepared for her...

Carla raised a brow and followed her gaze with a laugh. "Seriously? You are actually angry for this trash of food?"

Carla had done this many times before, and everytime she did, Taliyah was always angry and started to curse at her.

Why now that shes this silent?

Did she really just get angry for this trash?

Taliyah was still silent. Furrowing her brows, Carla walk closer to her, trying to peek at her face. She didnt notice that she stepped in the food on the floor.

Taliyah suddenly screamed, she jump up and grabbed carla's neat blonde hair and twisted it crazily,

"Aaahhh!!!" Carla's horrible screams echoed in the cafeteria.

The seniors immediately reacted and came to the rescue.

Fight happen to juniors once in a while. But they never expected this!

Taliyah dragged her by the hair crazily, students panicked and the cafeteria was suddenly in chaos.