1.6

"Ahmm.. Hello?"

Tyron look back. And was shocked to see, a beautiful warm woman. She was a beauty.

But that was not the what  shocked him, but the fact that this student have a surprising resemblance to cora.

"Yes? Ms?"

"Oh, sorry sir. Im franchesca laoiz. I am looking for my class Chemistry"

"Mm. Im the Professor in this class ms. Laoiz, please follow me"

"Oh! Oh! Sorry sir!" she bowed. "Thank you sir!" she bowed again. Then followed him with a lively aura.

Tyron frowned. Its like he was missing something, it was a very odd feeling. Like something was not right..

Cindy watch the female lead follow the biggest villain and clenched her fist. "Dammit!"

She was suppose to get closer to the female lead and start a friendly relationship with her. But that Tyron suddenly appeared!

Augh! Tyron must have taken interest in her right now!

Thats how the story started! Urghh!

Wait.. Its alright. The male lead is also not someone who can be pushed around.

Yeah,lets just put it at that. Then wait for the climax of the plot and kill tyron. Like what they had planned.

Taliyah was back in class.

After what happened in the cafeteria, her classmates are distancing themselves from her more.

They want nothing to do with the bitchy goddess.

"Okay class.. Hello im your new teacher. You can call me teach brandon. Now lets start with introducing yourselves."

There was a giggle from the girls around taliyah. Taliyah could only watch in boredom.

The prof is hot. But then so what?

Taliyah let out a dreamy sigh. What would cora's cooking taste like? Bet it tastes like heaven. Whehehe

🖤

"A meeting?"

"Yes.. Dad is busy tomorrow. And.. And i dont have anyone else." Taliyah casted her a pitiful look.

Tomorrow.. Cora had no plans. It was just another plain boring day tomorrow and after that and the next.

But.. Was she qualified?

"Have you talk to youre father?" what if he would be angry? She dont want them fighting for this reasons.

"He knows! He agreed!" He actually did not know. But thats the best thing!

Taliyah's eyes was so bright, that she cant bear to hurt the child's feelings. "Well.. Ok?"

"Yes!!" Taliyah jumped with an excited shout. And ran out of her shop. "Thank you Cora! Ill see you tomorrow!"

Such a lively child. Cora chuckled. She bent down to take the plate and refill them with cookies.

Her shop was always packed, but not on working hours. Mostly early morning and evening will her customers come and enjoy her baking.

But there was still a few customers who comes.

The door made a sound, announcing an arrival of a new customer. "Welcome!" she said behind the counter.

Still bent down.

"Well well.." the familiar voice made her froze. She slowly stood up. "How have you been, cora.."

The elegant beautiful woman eyes her. She was dressed in all red. Her bag is red, her heels, her dress even her lipstick. Showing an elegant charm of mature sophisticated woman.

But even the make up couldn't hide the wrinkles and age signs in her face.

"Sister.." cora did not have any idea why she came here.

Under the shades, the newcomer eyed cora. But there was hatred in her eyes. She dresses so plainly! She dresses so boring! But that face was still a catastrophe!

It was like she never aged from 19 years old, unlike her who is showing aged signs.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh nothing, im just visiting. Just wanna see how miserable you are."

Cora lacked familial love. Her parents are too busy to care, her siblings are too proud to love. As the second youngest of five, they had given her least attention in the family.

That pushed her to had the extreme want to have a family. Or a child of her own that she will treat with all her heart.

"Sister.. Im doing fine. As you can see"

Cerina walk around her shop. "Plain, like your life, and your dream"

"Please.." Cora did not know why everybody in the family did not like her.

She had done nothing to them. But why do they hate her so much?

Cerina twirled and look at her. "Mom and dad are calling the whole family, your older sister Celina is getting married."

Cora played with her fingers. "Celina is getting married? Oh.." and no one told her.

"Hmpph... Im leaving now. Remember to go tomorrow night" Cerina left a piece of paper. Then walk away. What was written was the location of the party.

She sighed again.

She had to attend taliyah's parent meeting, and then attend the party in the evening.

She walk up to her closet. And opened them. She separated the usual dress she always use. And behind those dresses are dresses that was neatly piled.

She took them out and removed the dust covering the plastic. "Hays.. I cant believe i have to use u again"

She uncovered the plastics, and revealed beautiful daring dresses. She displayed them on the bed.

Sighing again. "This is giving me a headache."
🖤

Franchesca loves this new school. She enjoy the fresh air and new faces around her.

She was unaware of the amazed eyes that follows her. And unaware of the many budding love growing around her.

Its always been like this. In every story, the female lead was created like this to make a perfect story line according to the readers taste. Then there is that male lead.

Vina, a.k.a cindy, followed the female lead with her gaze. And felt a small admiration and budding appreciation in her heart that she quickly dispelled by repeatedly blinking her eyes and slapping her face.

The charm of a female lead is really dangerous.

The next important part of the plot is the fl and ml meeting each other. The first meeting is important because it gives the impact on how will the male lead will think of the female lead.

The first impression was always important to the male lead.

Vina was actually looking forward to it. Although she knew the plot, it was not specifically detailed.

How will they meet?

Maybe by accidentally knocking the female leads book? Maybe seeing her in an embarrassing situation? Or maybe when she is being bullied? Like the usual cliche?

She saw the ever so hot male lead opening the door of his office. Holding books and stuffs, franchesca continued on walking forward.

The male lead did not even raise his head. As they both passed by each other, Franchesca even bow and said a polite good morning.

As then the male lead replied "Good mor...." then he look back with wide almost scared eyes as he followed the lively franchesca.

Cindy found this a bit weird and bewildering. A man who is in love at first sight would never make that kind of reaction.

But then again. What might be the matter?