1.9

There was only silence in the room. Whenever the man made a subtle noise like sipping his coffee. Cora would flinch and lower her head in shame.

She could think of nothing but taliyah, taliyah will be heartbroken if she learned of this and think that she may be the same as the 'other girls'.

But the thought that he also sleep with many women somehow gave a bitter feeling in her mouth.

It was not jealousy, but something like a reaction that every woman would feel if they learned that the man they spent a night with was actually a lion, spreading his seeds everywhere.

"I.. Im sorry.." cora finally made a noise. She couldnt remember what happened, but there were some incoherent words that usually flashes in her mind when she tries to recall.

'want.... Baby..."

" please... Slow down..."

"Darlinggggg"

The dirty words and the feeling of pleasure she had never felt before was like a trigger.

Is this how it is to make love? No..

Cora peek at the man through her lashes. It was not love making.. In every book she read. Love making was different from sex.

It was more stimulating. More enchanting.. But how could she know the difference when she is a virgin herself?

Tyron paused.

He traced the edge of the cup with his finger. His silver eyes is coated with an emotion that even him seem to struggle to hide it.

"No..  im sorry" because i initiated it. Tyron lowered his head again. In an angle she could not see, there grew a wide smile on his lips. "Its my fault" and he never regretted it.

Dammit.. He is sure already addicted.

Tyron look up again and subconsciously lowered his gaze to her stomach and swallowed. If he had filled her with his seed...

Tyron immediately cracked. Shit. What the fuck was he thinking? 

"Ill be going now.." tyron stood up in a bad mood.

"Ah.. Yes.. Please. " he stop at her words. "Please dont tell it to taliyah... I dont .. Wanna hurt the child"

Tyron momentarily froze and wrinkled his forehead. Then nodded. "Hmm"

As soon as the door closed, cora weakly sat back on the chair. And her private part hurt so much... She dont wanna break the childs heart if she doesnt go in the parents  meeting today.

But if she does go, she also wouldnt be able to go to the party...

She dragged her body to the bed and took her phone.

Taliyah. .

Im sick today taliyah, im sorry i have to skip youre parents meeting. I will make it up to you soon. Just be a good girl okay?

When taliyah got the message, she was already in tyrons car. "Cora is sick?"

She wants to go down the car but tyron locked the door. "Fasten your seatbelt, she already told me. Let her rest for a bit.."

Taliyah stared at the side of the face of her father in silence.

In most times. Tyron would have already notice and berate her. But he seemed out of his mind too.

The moment he stretch his neck to look out the window. She saw a red hickey hidden inside his shirt, right below the intersection of his neck.

Taliyah shrank her pupils and she rapidly look away as if she had seen a ghost. She grasped her phone tightly in her hand as if it would break.

No one knows what she was thinking.

🖤

"Franchesca! U look beautiful today?" franchesca blushed at the sincere praises.

She is also a normal woman, she loves praises and feel their sincerity. "Thank you.. "

The group of people watched her blush and giggled. Finding her more adorable.

The sounds of familiar footsteps made franchesca even more nervous as she raised her head.

The new professor that just came into the university like herself is young and handsome aside from being talented.

He had always a non chalant look in his eyes. He smiles warmly, but his eyes are blank and shows no care. But when he faces her... His eyes will change.

Franchesca blushed and hugged her book tighter.

Franchesca loves looking into a persons eyes. Because she believes in the word "the eyes is the window to the soul" and it never fails her.

When she looks at them in the eyes, she could tell who is sincere. Who is good, who is bad, and who has motive.

Teacher brandon is not the 'cold' type. He looks reserved and uses a warm smile and voice when talking.

But his eyes are blank. As if he has no real care in the world.

But... Franchesca lowered her head again. Whenever he looks at her, there was no smile on his lips. But his eyes are warm and doting.

Slowly, a budding flower started growing in her chest that she did not even noticed.

"Good morning students." His usual warm voice sounded.

Making the students secretly snicker. "Hello sir! Good morning sir! " ah! What a beautiful day to start.

Another pair of footstep came. Followed by a small pair of feet.

The father and daughter pair silently walk pass through, making the students more shy.

Although prof. Tyron has age.. He looks damn as fck!!!

It was no exaggeration that if all students are made to chose between the two hot professors in the university, may it be a male or female, 70 % will chose Tyron's side.

Why?

Even if he is a single dad, he is fckin hot!!

Although he is aged.. He is hot as fck!!!

Taliyah was distracted all the way, but the familiar face on the crowd of students shocked her. She immediately twisted her face to the girl hugging a book, smiling sweetly to the new professor.

Taliyah shrank her pupils and stopped on her tracks, she look at the back of her father walking away without a care.

Its impossible for her father to not know a student that looks the same as cora. But why does he act like he doesnt care?

Taliyah gripped the phone tighter in her hand and her teeth clenched.

Cora is the only warmth she had in her life.. If.. If her dad is going to break Cora too.. And cora will leave her...

Taliyah dont dare think of consequences.

Her eyes turned to the smiling girl that looks 70 % like cora.

The harmless beautiful little face suddenly became twisted.

Then she rather have someone took the place. And be played broken. But not cora.. Cora is hers.

🖤

*Beepp beeep*

A man raised his head and it took some time for him to realize what is happening after a moment.

He immediately raised from his sit and looked at the screen.

FN-17bF9 Rank A world... Its.. Its advancing to S!!

This cant be!!