1.15

She stood there in daze, holding boquet of flowers as she watch the car drive away from her sight.

A gentle wind on her face immediately woke her up, as a thick red blush exploded on her face.

Her eyes widening as she look down and squealed.

What was that?! What is that?!!!

Her eyes seem to lose focus, and her chest starts to beat crazily.

.... Did.. Did he actually meant what he said? Her excitement was taken over by shame, doubt and many more complex emotions.

She helplessly sighs,

Closing her eyes in defeat... She look at the flowers in her hand,.. Longing and warmth in them that she couldn't hide.

A distance from her, a girl wearing a sunglass was hiding behind a tree. Pure shock and disbelief in her face, Cindy stood in disbelief.. Shaking her head as if telling herself it was just her illusion.

It cant be...

Why?... How?...

Cindy couldn't wait anymore,.. She realised that the plot is getting out of hand.. Why hadnt tyron started to flirt with francesca? Why did brandon starts to avoid the female lead?

Why is the story getting out of hand?

Its a good thing she made up her mind to stalk tyron...

And now whats this?!!

She cant believe her eyes, as she watch tyron kiss this unbelievably beautiful woman, who in some ways resemble the female lead.

Cindy bit her fingernails, as a bad feeling hit her..

What the fuck?

What the hell is happening? Besides in the original story line, tyrons neighbor is just an old woman, who had the same bakery, and that old woman was never part of the story.

But look at this now.

Cindy peeked again, watching the blushing maiden with frowning face.

There is a bug in this world.. But what if its not tyron all along?

-----

Brandon hid a smile on his lips, looking down at his phone.

A teasing of his coworkers made him smile. Yet he didnt hide the fact that he is indeed interested in someone.

Francesca had been in a strange mood lately, what was it? She had been feeling like things is getting out of hand..

Brandon is not even chatting her now... He wont even walk or talk to her now..

Did.. She do something wrong?

She pouts sadly, hiding the negative feeling on her chest.

No.. Itll be fine. Maybe..

Brandon sat down in his office, smiling as he scroll through his phone..

Suddenly he received a strange message.

'U have to open ur eyes'

He raised a brow. Clicking on it, as an image of cora and a man kissing came to his view.

Brandon stilled , and veins portruded out of his head..

Son of a bitch..

He hid a crazy tremble on his face, as his hand began to tremble.

He didnt even notice or controlled his strength, as the phone breaks with a crack.

Yet the image was still on the broken screen.

Brandon cursed. "U gotta be kidding me. "

---

Tyron came to school with a smile, even when taliyah give him a stink eye, he would lightly pat her hair and leave. He would not argue with her and joyously walk to his office.

Every teacher can see his jolly mood , and a strange thing indeed.

"U look happy.. Any good news? " james patted his shoulder with a clear smirk.

Tyron raise his eyes and snickers. "Nothing much" but the small tint of blush on his cheeks did not escape james eyes as he howled with a laugh.

"Are u actually blushing?! " james howled with a loud laugh. Very intrigued at the new sight infront of him.

Tyron frowned, kicking his legs away. "What u mean blushing?! Get the hell out"

Yet a small smile on the corner of his lips says it all.

James laughs again, finally giving him a time as he left him alone after a few moments of teasing.

Just as james finally went to his own desk, the door of the office opened abruptly.

And a man barged through the door. Several teachers in their desk look up with a stunned look,

Tyron followed their gaze, as brandons eyes met his.

Tyron frowns for a bit, this person is not overly familiar to him. Just someone he knows as colleagues.

Yet this mans eyes that are directed to him screams murder. Tyron raises brow calmly, for some reason.. Even if its their first time meeting. He could feel that the new comers anger is directed towards him.

The veins on brandons body are bulging in anger, his eyes a little red from emotions.

A concerned teacher from the side stood up. "Are u alright?" The teacher ask as softly as he could, knowing that brandon seems edgy.

But brandon did not bother to face them. His angry eyes still at tyron.

And finally he spoke with clenched teeth. "Cora... "

The name of the woman made tyron flinch a little. As he gaze at brandon back, the previous uninterested look turn sharp.

"Who are u.. To her? "

Brandon eyes him with wide eyes. As if any wrong answer or any answer he would not like he will surely throw a punch on tyrons face.

Tyron didnt know this man enough, or who he was to cora.

But then again....

Who cares?

Tyron smirks, leaning on his hand to show how uninteresting the conversation is going.

"Its just like what u think" tyron curve a smile on his lips.

Brandons arms bulge more in anger as he slams the tyrons table, "lies! Im telling u.. Stay away from her.. "
He grits his teeth.

Tyron stares into his eyes in silent.. With those simple words... He can already have a guess who is this man to cora...

Tyron smirks, "no.. Its u who should stay away"

He stood up to face brandon, their eyes glaring at each other like mortal enemies.

An annoying smiles appear on brandons face. "Ur not the one who should say that to me.. U have no right"

Tyron laughs.. His voice taunting. "Wrong.. Last night i had all the time and made her mine.. "

Tyrons grey eyes stared at him. With clear dominance in them. "Its u who should stay away... Shes mine"

Those words locked her fate.