1.10

Cora could not stop her hand from clenching on her dress.

The tight hugging figure of the dress she is wearing makes her uncomfortable. She doesnt have her own car, so she have to call a cab.

But even the driver doesnt make her relax, he always look over on his mirror checking her out. Tracing the curves of her body down to her exposed legs where a slit was made.

31 minutes inside the cab is suffocating. If it wasnt because the driver was driving to the right location, she would have already jump from the moving car with how lustful the man look at her.

Finally reaching her destination, she couldn't wait to jump down. She immediately paid the driver without waiting for anything and rushed into the building.

Finally seeing that she was surrounded with people. She slowly calmed her heart.

She look at the building she is currently in and smiled to herself. Her older brother is really awesome. It was just like yesterday when he was just starting his own business and he was still not so successful like today.

She walked near to the bored employee on the desk. "Hello.. "

Her voice caused the woman to rapidly raise her head and hang her mouth. "H.. Hi.. "

"Im a family member of.. "

"Cora? " the familiar yet unfamiliar voice she hadnt heard made her froze. She slowly turn.

"Hello.. Brother.. " her brother was still dashing as ever. But there was already white streaks of hair in his head. And his face has line of aging of a mature man.

The man shows a bit surprise in his face. "You finally made it.. " then he calmed down.

As the oldest of the siblings, he knew he had lost in the terms of doing the responsibility of being the older brother. He had succeeded in other areas, like business, talent,.. But never being a sibling.

He knew there was misunderstandings in the family. But he was probably too focused on his own life that he did not manage to do his responsibility.

He stared at his sister that he had not seen for 5 years and he wanted to sigh. "Im happy to see you here today.. You should meet your Niece a lil while later.. Shell be coming. "

Cora smiled, she knew she had a niece  from her oldest brother, but she had never even meet her.

"Yes.. Im happy to be here too..." But she was still nervous. What will her siblings think? How bout her parents?

Calvin stared at his little sister and suddenly the image of his daughter flashes in his mind. They.. Do look so alike...

"Lets go inside.. " Calvin led her inside the reception.

Calvin has five younger siblings. He knew that both Cerina and Celina hated cora to the core for some reason he dont know.

Celina and cora are only a year apart, so they should be close, but they are the opposite. And their youngest sibling is just the same age as Calvins first born... Franchesca.

Coras hand are sweating, she could already see the familiar figure of two elderly couple sitting in the middle of the hall.

Their hair is already white... Their hands and faces has wrinkles.. She had not seen them for such a long time that she forgot how they look like.. Are they even looking forward to her return?

A familiar boy walk near the table before her and calvin. The swagging youth looked a lot like her oldest brother, and cora finally realized who it is.