1.14

"Cora!" happiness was on brandons voice when he called her, his eyes shining brightly.

Cora showed a meek smile.. No excitement, just a smile to show her acknowledgement of him.

He ran to her side.. His hair a kittle messy, the button on his chest a little undone.

Brandon.. With his beautiful smile and hot body made every woman blush.

But not cora, she smiles only at him. "Hello.. " she softly says.

He laughs happily.. Then he gave her a Boquet of red roses. "For u.. " the eyes staring at her was so intense.. Cora felt awkward.

"Thank u.. Its lovely" cora only had a small smile as she took the roses.

But that smile is enough for brandon to blush.

"No.. No worries.. I.. I have been.. Looking for u since college.. " he slowly started..

She raise her gaze to look at him. "U do?.. " she winced at the memory. "Arent.. U angry? That i embarrassed u infront of the university? "

He laughs.. Holding the back of his neck. Like his mannerism whenever he is shy.

"No.. I.. I understand.. We were still young after all.. Ah! Would u like to go to amusement park with me? " he looks at her with shining eyes.

She look at him.. She really cant say no to his happy face.. So she nodded.

"Arent we too old for amusement park? " she giggles at the idea.

He only blushes.. Looking away. "Well.. Old is not too late.. " he murmured other words she couldn't hear.

Cora smiles softly, she look at the flowers in her hand.. And she suddenly became absent minded. Isnt it immoral? Of her to go on a date with brandon.. When last night she just.... Just...

She blushes red.. Shaking her head.

No! .. It was the last time.. She wont let the lust take over again... Yes.. That she will do..

And then.. And then what?

That thought shook her.. She will forget tyron.. And then what?.. She will leave again?.. Start a new life?

"Are u okay? " brandons voice brought her back to reality as she smiles at him.

"Im sorry brandon.. I was just too tired in my bakery.. "

"Oh! So u have a bakery now? Thats nice.. Im now a teacher.. Ur niece is actually my student" brandon smiles while telling her.

Cora widen her eyes in surprise.

"Francesca? Thats nice.." Their conversation continued.. For a moment, cora forgot her problems.

It was evening.. And a dark car, likely to cost millions parked infront of her bakery.

Cora., wearing a yellow dress came out of the car with a gentle smile. Holding a boquet of roses in hand.

Shes too beautiful to not be noticed even in this dark night.

She wave the car goodbye,

All of this, fell in the eyes of another man.

Tyrons eyes sharpened.. He glares at the familiar car in his view. Then looking back again at cora who was wearing a yellow dress, and holding a boquet of flowers.

Tyron took a puff of smoke.

His silver eyes seem to shine more silver, hes pissed.. Very pissed.

"Shes gonna fly away if u just stare u know.. " a small voice came from a distance behind him.

Tyron took another puff of smoke, watching as cora went inside her house and turned her lights on.

"What do u know, taliyah" he murmured with his voice.

Hes still pissed.. The woman he made love with.. The woman was like a poison to him.. Addicting but poisonous.

The woman he kissed till they are both delirious. The woman he kissed all the corner of her body..

The woman he gave all his seed..

His woman...

Someone actually dares to take.

"I know u two had sex.. " taliyah rolled her eyes at her father.

Tyron glares at her. "Watch ur mouth kid.. "

"I like her.. " taliyah murmured. "Shes warm.. She also loves me.. I want her to be my mom.. "

Her words immediately awoken him. "Taliyah! Thats a stupid nonsense! "

"Dont u love her too?! Or maybe ur too proud to accept so lemme tone it down for u! " taliyah grits her teeth. "U want her! Dont you?! "

Tyron glares at her.

One small, one big, both with the same face glares at each other.

"What do u know? " he snaps.

She humphed, her adorable face turning to a tomato. "Then let her be taken by another man! Someone else will marry her! Kiss her and have sex with her! And she wont be my mommy! "

The way she shouts piss him off, but her words made him angrier.

"Shut up! Stop talking nonsense! She wont do that! "

"And how would u know?! " she glares at him.

He opened his mouth.. But he hesitated.

"... I... I.. " he didn't continue.

Theres only one answer...

He wont allow it..

----
Today seems different for cora..

She wokes up with a smile, starts her day like any other day.

While preparing to open the shop.

The small figure of taliyah was seen from the distance., she immediately smiled.

"Hello there darling.. " cora smiles sweetly, she cupped her face and kisses her forehead.

Taliyah blushes.. Loving the way the warm feeling cora brought her.

"Cora.. Its our exam today! If.. If i became top 1.. Can i ask u to do something for me?! " she asks excitedly

Cora chuckles, of course she will give the child some motivation.

"If course.. Anything.. Fo ur best tali"

Tali laughs, giggling..

Then that unique manly smell cane to her nose... She froze for a moment..

She look up and was met with the view of his talk stature and handsome countenance.

Cora blushes a bit, she looks away. As if she would sin if she stares at him.

Tyron was holding a boquet of flowers.. He clear his throat and went to her.

"Cora.. For u.. "

She look at him in surprise.. As she gently took the flower.. She smiles. "Thank u.. Its beautiful"

Tyron stared at her,.. Just staring.. As if that smile was enough to send him to ecstacy.

Taliyah rolls her eyes. "Dad! Lets go! Goodbye Cora! Ill see u later! "

Taliyah waves her hand and run to the parked car.

Cora smiles, waving back.. She felt a presence behind her.. So she turn to face him.

"Ty--"

A lips descended on hers. Kissing her aggressively and passionately.. The kiss deepen.

Cora was surprised at first... But the soft lips on hers made her immediately lose her mind.

She responded to him.

Tyron took out last bite of her lips.. Caressing her cheek slowly.

"Cora.. Im really a jealous person... So.. Please be mine alone.. "