1.13

🥴

Cora gasped, she could almost hear her heartbeat in the silence.

Tyron made her sit on the sofa, while he gently caresses her, slowly taking away her clothes as he gasped against her skin.

He kissed her lips again.. Down to her chin.. To her neck.. And fell between her briest. They both gasped as if to feel the electricity as their skin touches.

He held her closer, biting every inch of her skin that he tasted.

Cora moaned and writhed, "Tyron... " she calls his name.

He groaned in answer, as he suck on her breast with fervor. "Cora.." he moaned her name as if in pain, "u dont know what u do to me.."

Cora gasped, feeling an itch she never felt before.. she held his hair and made a fist on them.

Theres guilt and shame, but cora felt too delirious to think right.

He took off her pants next and he smelled and sucked her legs.. and sexily removed her underwear with his teeth.

Cora shivered at the sight, tyron separated her legs and looked at her intently in the eyes.

"Let me taste u darling.." he didnt wait for her to respond as he kissed his way down from her knee.. to her legs, and to her precious area.

"Wai-" cora gasped, as the wet hot mouth descended down. Licking, sucking and kissing her deepest part..

"Ahhh... t.. tyron.." cora felt like she needed air.. a lot of air.

Tyron made slurping sounds, wet obscene sounds that made her blush. Tyron was enjoying this.. he seem to want to be like this forever with her.

As she trembles, and reach climax.. cora gasped his name and her legs clenched his head in between.

Tyron groaned too. As if feeling her ecstacy too.

When he stopped, he looked at her face in ecstacy. His lips wet , he licked his lips seeing her face in pleasure.

And his dick hardened to the point of exploding.

Tyron stood up an sucked her breast again, "Cora.. lets.. make love.."

Cora took deep intake of breath. Her eyes hazy.. and she chuckled a little. "Was my first time not love making?"

He chuckled too, kissing her neck.. leaving marks. "No.. but now.. it is."

Their lips met, making a wet obscene sound as they held each other. Cora blushed feeling his hardened member.

"Lets go to my room" Tyron carried her to his room. "Don't worry.. the sound proofing is good... we can make noise as loud as we want"

Tyron chuckled against her skin as he laid her down the bed, her skin white and mesmerizing against his dark sheets.

And he almost came just looking at her dazed and ecstatic face.

Tyron lowered his head to kiss her again, and cora hugged his neck and kissed him back, her legs wrapping against his waist.

They both gasped feeling their private parts rubbing on each other.

"Ur going to be the death of me.." Tyron said with a helpless chuckle.

They stared at each others eyes, then kissed again passionately. Their tongue dancing against each other.

Cora has never had a proper knowledge bout love making,she just do what her body wants her to do.

She ached for him, as she rubbed her body on him, with a small whimper of begging.

Tyron groaned, kissing her again and positioning himself, as he aimed his dick to her woman hood.

He rub her entrance and they both moaned at the feeling, He slowly entered her... and both of them moaned finally at the pleasure.. but it wasnt enough.

Tyron stared at her face to look for any discomfort, and just slowly.. oh so slowly and sensually start pumping his waist.

He watches her face change in pleasure, as he moves with a bit more force. The sounds in the room can make any person blush.

She starts moaning, moving to meet him.. and she look at him with teary eyes. "Fas..ter.. please"

Tyron groaned, leaning back and bending her legs till reaches her shoulders,

In this position cora can see his firm muscle.. his dark pubic hair.. and his..manhood inside her. And she blushes at such view.

"Make noise darling.. i love hearing u" Tyron removed his dick inside her.. and positioned again and slammed back his dick inside her with such power.

They both gasped, as tyron didnt stop moving.. and continued his endless onslaught. Moving fast and hard to give them both pleasure.

Cora bit her lip and moaned, her eyes teary.. its intense.. is this.. love making?

Tyron stopped for a moment to change his position. Now with her legs still bend in the same position, he leaned and hugged her, his dick still slamming inside her.

"Tyronn.. ahhhh  "  cora cries out his name. Making him shiver as he moves faster,

His eggs slapping on her pink pussy, making a white froth that just makes it more erotic. He kiss her, their lips entangled in a deep kiss.

"Cora.. cora.." he cant stop calling her name. When she shivered and scratch his back as she reach climax.

Tyron roared when she tighten around him, and he also came. His dick slamming into the deepest part... and letting out all the seed he could give her.

They both shivered, pleasure clear on their faces.

Tyron kissed her ears.. " oh cora..." his voice, which he dint notice.. carried such admiration and fervor.

The voices and sounds only they could hear rang all night.

----
Cora calmly put on her clothes.. and look down at the sleeping tyron. She sighed.. although she didnt want a lot of obvious bad things to happen.. she still let it happen.

But she told herself last night, it will be the last time..

Its 3 am when she left the house and went back home, feeling embarrassed and guilty.

Her life is fucked up now, it was such early in the morning when her phone rang, It was from brandon.

Hello , i know its too early but i just wanna say im excited for later.. ill see u soon

Cora closed her eyes as if tired, she knows that brandon still likes her.

Shes not blind.. and.. honestly shes too tired.

The best thing she can do is meet brandon later and tell him the truth that she dint like him,, or dont want anything to do with him.

Harsh but she thinks its better than acting like everythings ok.

Cora sighed a deep breath, exhaustion in her face.. at this time.. she just wanna do what she did years ago..
ran  away from reality... where she is good at.

Possessive Arcsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें