Chapter 3~Enemies are Your Best Friends

There was a box with a bow on it and everyone looking at me.

"It has your name on it Chris," Yamimash said checking the tag.

Mark came down and guided me to it eagerly to see what it was. I checked the tag and it was from the yet-to-be-seen Professor Felix or Pewdiepie he liked to be called.

"I haven't seen him since the incident of me blacking out..." I said quietly with my hair falling over my eyes.

I opened it slowly and saw there was a green glow coming from it. From the glare of my glasses, I could see Ty smiling and Sky holding him close. I just shook my head and smiled, then retunring back to opening the gift. Once fully opened, it wasn't green that was glowing from the item, it was reflections from the paper. It was headphones with purple on the sides, glowing from the sides when I held it with two hands.

"Go ahead and put it on." A voice said from behind.

"Yeah, go ahead!" Another voice said in a higher pitch.

I turned around to see Pewdiepie and his girlfriend Marzia.

"Thank you so much Professor!" I said excitedly and hugged both of them.

"No problem kiddo." He said, ruffling my hair.

I smiled and turned around, jumping slightly then ran upstairs to the bedroom. I searched around and found Minx's phone soon after. I looked over my shoulder and took the case off. A smirk formed on my face as I opened the back of her Samsung phone and started to cross wires and soon enough it unlocked from the pin number screen. I looked around her phone and soon after found myself in her gallery. There were photos and photos of her and the group. Minx, Krism, Pewdiepie, Mark, Yamimash, Sky, Ty, and Me. I looked more closely and saw that in Yami's hand, there was a concealed knife that gleared in the sun's reflection.

"Hey what the hell are you doing?!" I heard Minx yell downstairs.

It scared me to hear her scream because I thought she had found me but I dropped her phone and ran downstairs. Yamimash was was holding Krism by the neck and I could see with the grip he had on her, there was little to no time to react. I remembered there was a gun in the closet and ran to it. I grabbed it and loaded it. My feet scurried downstairs to see that Krism was on the floor, barely breathing and Yami breathing heavily and with sweat coming from his forehead.

"Yami? We can talk about this." I said calmly and walked up to him slowly, with the gun in my pocket.

The tall man turned around and looked at me with a fearless look.

"Shoot me. Show them how you can murder someone as easy as everyone can." The british man said.

I looked at Krism and saw no pain on her but she looked scared.

I cocked the handgun and pulled it out slowly.