Chapter 10~ The Asylum (Part 1)

I woke up in a room with a flashlight flickering next to me. I picked it up and looked around the room to see a metal door.

"ANYONE THERE?!?!?!??" I shouted questionably.

After no response, I took one last look around the room. An asylum. It was a padded room with a bed and nothing else.

"God why a place like this and a flashlight?" I asked myself as it echoed.

"H-Hello..?" A soft voice said in the room across from me.

I ran to the door and looked out the barred open in the door.

"Hello?" I asked with my ear in the opening.

"Who are you?" The high pitched voice asked.

"My name's Chris.." I responded.

"My friends call me EnderShadeMCs from my username on minecraft.." The voice got closer and the door creaked a little open.

I pushed with all my might and the heavy, metal door opened.

"I'm coming to save you. Just stay there." I ordered.

"Ok..." She responded softly.

I grabbed the cold handle of the door and started to pull it open. The door got stuck half way but she was able to squeeze through the gap. When I shined my light at her I saw every detail. She had a dark blue jacket on her with a quarter moon on the back of it. She wore what seemed like shorts and had a little bit of her legs showing. She apparently loved blue a lot because she wore blue boots also but a little light than her hair.

"Do you know how ya got here?" I asked her.

She shook her head and in the next room there was groaning. She jumped behind me and grabbed my shoulders as to use me as a shield.

"Hello?" Another female voice said.

Ender and I walked to the door and saw a blonde wearing her hood on.

"State your name." Ender said authoritively.

"I can't remember....I think it was....I can only remember my username...bearbear101901.." The girl said.

I pulled open the door and the girl came out. She wore glasses, had ripped jeans on, and a black jacket on.

"Nice look." I said to her.

Her cheeks became red and I saw Ender become furious.

I faced her.

"I'm so sorry." I said to her.

She didn't say anything and hugged me. Three of us were there. I wondered how many there were.

In the next room, suprisingly, there was no one. My group came to a choice of going left to right and the signs said to the right was the cafeteria. To the left was the garden. Before even choosing, two groans were heard in one room.

"What's your names?" Bearbear asked.

I looked at her and squinted my eyes at her. Her name cannot be bearbear but nontheless, no one can be named Ender Shade.

"My name is Enderloxy." A voice said.

"EnderBlaze456." Another voice said.

Both were female. I can tell that much from their voices. The three of us opened the door and the two came out. Enderloxy looked like the female version of Ty in the world that sat next to me, but more darker in hair color, eye color and clothing. EnderBlaze had white and ice blue hair. She had elaborate clothing on except for her shirt which was black and white, striped.

"We were just heading out." I said and looked at Bearbear and EnderShade.

Endershade pulled me close and kissed me on the lips. I stared and walked away nervously. We turned left to the garden. The sky was dark with no light in it. Bearbear sat down and looked around. Endershade, EnderBlaze, and Enderloxy stayed by my side.

"So...." I said turning off the flashlight and seeing something glow on the ground in the foilage of fallen leaves.

I walked towards it and saw it was my purple glowing headphones. I put it around my neck and smiled. It felt nice to have comfort around my neck. I could see that both Enderloxy and Enderblaze were looking at Endershade in jealousy. It must have been from the kiss. And I also hope this is just a dream...