Chapter 21~The Controller

I looked in the doorway leading downstairs and saw Pewds. He gestured me to follow him and I did so. We went outside and he had this weird contraption. It had two cylinders coming out the top, colored blue, rectangle base.

"You know how its still dark right?" Pewds asked.

I nodded tiredly and he pushed the button causing it to stop making noise. A bright yellow sun shined through and the darkness fell.

"Argh! God Damn Pewds!!" I shouted.

He pushed it again and the sky became dark.

"I'm giving this device to you. You deserve the Darkness Manipulator as I call it." He said a little excited.

I rubbed my eyes and smiled.

"Thanks..." I said almost falling asleep.

He just nodded and walked away. I picked it up and looked at the device. It has three buttons. Two of which were labeled. They were labeled, "Sky Control" and "Pocket Fold". Due to curiousity, I pressed the Pocket Fold button. It became smaller with the three buttons only visable. I pressed the unlabeled button and the sky now had stars and a moon. I pressed it again and soon the sky was just a black void.

"This is amazing..." I told myself.

Ty came outside and hugged me from behind. I stayed still as he had his face buried in my neck.

"Very funny Ty..." I said and shook his head off me.

He pulled me closer to him and I just looked down at the device. There was nothing I could do to shake him off any further or anything. I looked back at him and looked at his face. He had tears rushing down his face and an awkward smile.

"Sky's not letting me hug him.." He said with a depressing tone.

"Then why are you holding me?" I asked him.

"Cause you're like a fucking teddy bear!" He shouted while nuzzeling his face into my neck.

I took baby steps away while staring at him a little embarresed.

"Please? It'll be only for tonight..." He begged.

I sighed and looked at the Darkness Manipulator. I made a groan and nodded slightly.

"Really?!" He said with excitement.

I sighed again and nodded a little more, feeling sorry for him.

"Thank you Chris! Honestly I can't sleep without something to hug. Or hold." Ty said barely containing any excitement.

He practically ran up the stairs where I followed him walking. I waited by his bed and al of a sudden I had memory of games with objective goals. I looked back at him and smiled a little. All of you fuck off. This aint a god damn love story but what the fuck am I supposed to do?

(Chris I'll kick your ass into the next dimension)

Ok Back to the story.....

I laid down at the edge of the bed and looked at the next bed over and saw Sky. He was facing his back to Ty's bed and looking over at Krism's bed. I felt guilt fall over me as Ty laid in the bed next to me.

"You ok?" He whispered.

I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me. My face became hot and a beep happened from the device. As Ty (?)cuddeled(?) with me I stared at the little contraption. I pushed the button and a timer showed up. 21:06:51 showed up with a bar underneath it. I shook and pushed it rapidly, I almost broke it.

"What the fuck does this mean now...?" I asked myself quietly.