Chapter 6~I Got 99 Problems and Coma Is One

I awoke with no one near me. Only me in the room.

"Seems pretty normal..." I said to myself as I stood up.

Once I stood up the house turned upside down and I feel onto the cieling. I winced in pain and closed my eyes tightly.

"What the fuck did I do to deserve this?" I spoke softly.

I opened my eyes to find myself on the beach with the waves crashing on the shore.

"Something has to be wrong here..." The words flew out of my mouth.

I looked around and saw a seal on shore. It looked as if it were beached and I ran up to it. My knees fell next to it and its eyes met up to mine. I stared into the seal's eyes as it was doing the same.

"Da fuck you staring at?" I asked.

"Oh just an ugly ass motherfucker." The seal said in a british accent.

"I am not getting told off by a seal." I tried to convine myself.

"Oh yes you are, you white ass cracka." The seal smart mouthed again.

"Well fuck you too." I spoke and pulled out the flintlock.

I cocked the gun and shot it between the eyes. As I did so, blood splattered onto me and I ran into the water. I fell down immediately and looked downto the bottomeless depth of the sea and saw a ball connected to my ankle with a chain. I gave myself about ten seconds before I got to the depth that my lungs would crush. I gasped for air, letting the rest of my air leave my lungs and water replaced that. The chain let my ankle go and the water drained. Now I was outside and it was raining.

"Anyone wanna fucking tell me what the hell is going on here? Anyone? Anyone from the readers? Anyone like the author?" I said looking up.

(CHRIS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KEEP GOING ALONG WITH IT!)

"Going along with what?" I said slyly.

(THE FUCKING ILLUSIONS)

"Thank you my good sir for telling me what is going on." My voice had a little bit of badass in it.

(Just shut the fuck up before the 4th wall gives in on itself)

I looked around and saw a light coming from a wall two hundred feet away. It was fifty feet in diameter and closing fast. I started to run as fast as I can which got me to one hundred feet in about three minutes. In that timeframe, the circle of light got to thirty feet in diameter. I ran ever faster and my legs gave up, but I pushed forward. I jumped through the hole and opened my eyes. I looked around and saw that I was hooked up to an IV stand with a Heart rate monitor.

"Hello...?" I asked weakly.

My head pounded and saw that Yamimash was in the seat next to me reading a magazine.

"You ok?" Ty said from the other side.

"What happened...?" I asked even more weaker.

"Professor Pewdiepie wanted to test out a drug on you while you were asleep." Ty sounded sincere as if he was going to cry.

I took the needle out of my arm and went to the bathroom. I soon came out wearing my reagular clothes instead of the hospital gown they dressed me in.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you..." Ty said with tears creating a stream from his eyes down his face.

"It's ok Ty." I spoke with a smile and hugged him.

Yami, Ty, and I all left the hospital and went home, where I was greeted with...