Three [Wolf Moon]

Y/N went to watch the boys practice the next day again. She sat on the bleachers with her dad's journal on her lap and her phone in her hand. She was going through the emails Bobby sent her yesterday and slowly adding to the journal, not really paying attention to the field where Scott was currently being told he made first line.

"This is not going to end well," Y/N almost screamed when Stiles appeared next to her, freshly showered in the changing room and back in his normal clothes.

"You want me to have a heart attack or something?" She squealed and hit his shoulder with her fist lightly. Stiles laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Not really, what I want is you helping me with research." The boy grinned as he saw her face light up. She nodded quickly and packed her stuff before following him to his car.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Stiles led Y/N to his room. He sat on the chair next to his desk and let Y/N make herself comfortable on his bed.

"So, where do we start?" She asked as if she hasn't told him most of the information needed yesterday.

"You can go through the journal and I'll google." He smiled at her and then turned to the laptop on the desk. He quickly typed something in the search bar and started reading through the google results. Y/N opened the journal on the werewolf pages. Then she pulled out her phone and quickly texted Sam to send her all the info they had about werewolves. When he asked what she needed it for, she simply answered her new friend was into supernatural stuff and she wanted to impress him. Which, to be honest, wasn't that far from the truth. She wanted to impress Stiles. She didn't know why, but since she met the boy, she had a soft spot for him. Y/N got up from the bed and walked to stand behind Stiles' chair so she could look over his shoulder as he was reading. She noticed multiple tabs open with words she recognized. Stiles was currently reading about wolfsbane.

"You're really good at research." Y/N smiled. Stiles looked up at her and grinned. Then he opened one of the books he found in the school's library this morning and started reading. Y/N sat back down on the bed, making notes on a piece of paper from the stuff Sam sent her.

Sometime later Stiles printed out an old sketch of a hunter aiming a crossbow at a transformed wolf. Y/N raised her eyebrows when she noticed the crossbow, trying not to giggle. A sudden knocking on the door scared both of them, their papers flying around the room.

"Son of a-" Y/N mumbled and quickly pushed all the papers under the bed, not knowing who was behind the door. Stiles, who nearly fell out of his chair, thought about what to do next for a few seconds. He quickly closed his laptop, then he walked over to open the door revealing Scott. Both Stiles and Y/N sighed in relief. Scott entered the room, shooting weird looks at both of them. He noticed all the papers on the floor, his eyes widening.
"How much Adderall have you had today?" Scott asked Stiles.

"A lot," Stiles answered and shot a look at Y/N, who just shrugged.

"Doesn't matter, okay? Just listen." Stiles watched Stott as he sat down next to Y/N.

"Is this about the body? Did they find out who did it?" Scott asked looking down at all the papers under his feet.

"No, they're still questioning people. Even Derek Hale." Stiles waved his hand.

"The guy in the woods we met the other day," Y/N explained when she saw Scott thinking about why Derek's name sounds familiar. Stiles just pointed at her, agreeing.

"Yes, but that's not it, okay?" Stiles continued. Scott frowned in confusion.

"What then?"

"Remember the joke from the other day?" Stiles suddenly got nervous, Y/N could see it on him. It only got worse when Scott just shook his head. Stiles shot a look at Y/N. She smiled at him and nodded, silently assuring him she's there if he'll need help.