Eleven [Magic Bullet]

Chris Argent was on his way out the front door when the two girls, both looking tired, appeared at the top of the stairs.

"What's going on?" Allison asked her father, while Y/N inspected the duffle bag he had over his shoulder. She immediately tensed.

"Your aunt Kate texted. She's having car trouble," Argent smiled at his daughter. Y/N could tell the smile was fake. She frowned and leaned her head to the side a bit, while she raised an eyebrow at the man downstairs.

"Car trouble?" She asked. Chris' lips twitched as he kept the smile on his face.

"Yes. A flat tire. Why don't you two go back to sleep? You have school in the morning." Allison nodded and disappeared back into her room, not catching the lie in her father's words. Y/N slowly walked down the stairs so she didn't have to talk loudly and risk Allison overhearing.

"Car trouble, huh? Does the car have a bit of fur, glowy eyes, and fangs?" She quietly asked, grabbing his duffle bag and feeling up the stuff inside it through the cloth of the bag.

"Maybe. Go back to bed. You don't want me to call your brothers, do you?" Argent asked. The youngest Winchester rolled her eyes.

"As if I haven't already called them." She mumbled under her breath, watching Argent leave.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

"Sammy I'm telling you she's creepy as hell. Not as creepy as Victoria, but the has some kind of bad feeling about her. I don't know how to explain it. She has the vibes of a person that likes to fuck up teenagers," Y/N was walking to school as she explained to her brother everything about her meeting Kate Argent just a few minutes earlier.

"It can't be that bad, can it? Anyway, I have some news. Are you ready?" Sam asked. She could hear him talk to Dean about something.

"Yeah, I think so. What am I supposed to be ready for?" Y/N looked around and then crossed the road toward a park. She could hear someone say something that sounded like 'do it now' and then there was a familiar whoosh of air behind her that made her freeze in place.

"You're kidding." She said, her voice shaking.

"I'm not. He might be kinda... Not in the right head space but it's him." Sam said before he said his goodbyes and hung up, leaving her to deal with the situation alone. She slowly lowered the phone from her ear and took a deep breath before turning around. And there he stood. The first thing she noticed was the lack of a tie, but after that, he just turned into a blurry figure as her eyes filled up with tears.

"Cas!" She squealed, jumping into his arms and hugging him tightly.

"Hello Y/N," he said. Y/N wiped her tears into his trenchcoat before looking up at him and touching his cheek.

"Oh my god, it's really you! I- How? When? Why didn't you all call me right away?" She wanted to ask much more but she didn't get the chance. There was a blue jeep approaching. It stopped on the side of the road right next to the park and honked to get Y/N's attention.

"Oh, that's Stiles. C'mon, I have to introduce you two. All I'm saying is he made me mad a few days ago and is currently trying to make it up. Don't you dare say anything to Dean or he will come here and threaten him with a gun or something," Y/N grabbed Cas by his arm and pulled him towards the jeep.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Castiel asked staring at Stiles through the window. Y/N choked on air.

"Wha- No. Why is everyone- Nevermind." She shook her head and smiled at Stiles as he slowly rolled down his window.