Seven [Second Chance at First Line]

Y/N was searching through websites on her phone, trying to find information about wolfsbane as Stiles drove the jeep with Scott sitting in the passenger seat.

"I can't find anything about wolfsbane being used for burial." She said after a while.

"Just keep looking. Maybe it's like a ritual or something? Like... maybe they bury you as a wolf." Stiles looked at her and then quickly turned back to look at the road.

"I can call my brothers, or uncle Bobby to see if they know something," she said and looked up to see Scott fidgeting in his seat.

"Scott are you okay?" She asked when he doubled over as if he was in pain.

"No. I'm not. I'm so far from being okay!" He growled. Y/N looked at Stiles and then back at Scott, softly patting him on his back.

"It's gonna be okay-"

"I can't breathe-" Scott said at the same time, the werewolf growl at the end of the sentence startling both Y/N and Stiles, who quickly hit the brakes. The jeep stopped suddenly, all three of them being thrown forward in the car. Scott growled again, opening the backpack that was on the floor under his feet and pulling out the wolfsbane-covered rope.

"You kept it?!" Y/N yelled.

"What was I supposed to do with it?" Stiles yelled back. They both turned to look at Scott and gasped when they saw his eyes turn gold.

"Whoa!" Stiles let out, his eyes widening. He then got out of the car and threw his backpack as far as possible.

"Scott, calm down we can just-" Y/N started but Scott opened the door and ran away, disappearing between the trees.

"...and he's gone. Nice." She mumbled under her breath, also getting out of the jeep.

"Where did he go?" Stiles asked, noticing his friend was missing.

"No clue. But he fully shifted in the middle of the day. This is not good, not with hunters in the town." Y/N punched the side of Stiles' jeep and sighed.

"Hey! What did Roscoe do to you?" Stiles frowned at her.

"Nothing. Go get your backpack so we can go find the dog and solve this wolfsbane problem. I have homework to do."

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

It was already dark out when Y/N walked into Allison's room.

"Hi there bestie, whatcha doin'?" She leaned on the wall next to her as she watched Allison go through some boxes on her desk.

"Just going through some stuff, trying to decorate my walls. Come help me, I can't decide where to put stuff." Allison smiled at her. Y/N grinned quickly walking over to look at some pictures in one of the boxes.

"Whoa, your mom always looked creepy, huh?" Y/N said. Allison laughed.

"Oh my god, don't let her hear you say that. She already is not very excited about you running around after dark with Scott and Stiles, imagine what she would do if she heard you say she scares you."

"Well, she can't exactly say no to me running around after dark. And I think she knows she scares me. Did you see how she looked at me at dinner? I just wanted some potatoes so I walked around her - sure the space between me and her was bigger than normal people would have when walking to the kitchen, but bahaha the look on her face was really funny and creepy at the same time." Y/N laughed. She pinned a few pictures of Allison with her friends from past schools on her wall and smiled.

"Why does she even scare you that much?" Allison asked pulling out a polaroid camera. She took a picture of herself with Y/N and waited for it to come out. She then gave it to Y/N and Y/N pinned it on the wall next to the rest.

Teen Wolf [rewrite]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara