Thirteen [Code Breaker]

Stiles was securing pictures of the victims with missing hearts that he secretly photocopied from his father's folders to his board with magnets when Y/N ran into his room. 

"How did you get here so quickly? Peter lives on the other side of town-" Stiles eyed her curiously, but then he noticed Y/N breathing heavily and trying to catch her breath. The corners of his mouth twitched as he tried not to laugh.

"I ran," Y/N said in between breaths. Stiles shook his head and then turned back to his board to mark the places where the victims were found on a map. Y/N took a few steps closer to the board to get a better look. 

"He's making a circle around Beacon Hills, but slowly so it's not noticeable. These cases are all almost six months apart from each other. I don't know how my dad didn't realize they are somehow connected." Stiles said, showing her the dates on the files. 

"So he is smart. Which means he has to be sane. Which kinda makes me worried he is not rogue, just power hungry." Y/N sighed and pulled out her phone from her pocket, holding it in her hand and staring at it.

"Are you going to call your brothers to help us?" Stiles asked. Y/N bit her lip, thinking, and then nodded.

"I might have to. I don't know how they will react if they find out about me being friends with three werewolves. Especially Dean." She sighed and sat down on Stiles' bed.

"Castiel healed Peter, right? So if he comes with your brothers, he could tell them all three are friendly? Even though one looks like he could murder you with his eyebrows." Stiles smirked as he sat down next to her. Y/N rolled her eyes. 

"He looks like he could murder you even without those eyebrows. Have you seen him shifted? His eyebrows go missing. It's actually hilarious, but don't mention it around him. He doesn't like it." Stiles had to put a hand over his mouth to keep himself from laughing, while Y/N texted her brothers instead of calling them, even sending them a meet-up place because she just didn't trust Kate.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

The black Chevy Impala took longer than expected to arrive in Beacon Hills. Two weeks, to be exact. Two weeks full of the friend group getting chased and attacked by the alpha.

 Y/N was impatiently waiting at the motel Dean told her about when they drove her here a few weeks ago. When she finally spotted the car, she stood up from the stairs she was sitting on and waved at her brothers. Both of them were smiling at her, as they exited the vehicle. She knew the smiles would quickly disappear when she would tell them why exactly she called them here.

"Y/N/N! You look like you are finally getting enough sleep!" Was the first thing that left Dean's mouth. Y/N rolled her eyes. 

"You look like you still drink way too much in your free time," she said back with a grin, spreading her arms to hug him. Dean squeezed her so hard she couldn't breathe, then took a step back and let Sam hug her. At the same time, Roscoe came into view. Stiles was sitting behind the wheel, Scott in the passenger seat, and the two grumpy-looking Hales were squeezed in the back seat. Y/N had to stop herself from laughing.

"So, will you finally tell us what is so urgent that we had to drive all the way here?" Dean asked as he pulled his duffle back from the trunk. Sam, who was watching the new arrivals, turned to look at his sister. 

"Yeah. These guys will help me with that." She waved her hand toward the blue Jeep. Dean finally turned to look at them. Scott was giving everyone his kicked-puppy look, Stiles was awkwardly rubbing his neck, Derek just frowned at everyone and Peter smirked when the brothers looked at him.