9. Too drunk.

Ivy.

Call me crazy. Call me insane because I'm supposed to be freaking out by the location of this place but I find it remarkable and beautiful. Call me weird because I don't read the sighs which scream 'weird' in this place but I prompt further inside.

It's like those vampire houses in movies. It is located in the middle of a very dark forest, covered in tall green trees which form a canopy and blanket the entire place. From the roadside it's barely visible, you can only see it when you walk further into the woods.

It is only surrounded by tall green trees and I don't see any other houses. Whoever decided to settle here seriously has some issues with people. I'm not complaining really, I just wish I brought a jersey with me because this place is freezing.

I wrap my arms around myself, hating both Leah and Eve for not telling me their house is a freaking freezing zone. I step out of the car and close the door gently. I clutch my purse nervously. From outside the house looks dead quiet, I glance at Leah who was assigned to pick me up from my house.

She shrugs and cocks her head to the door. The moment she opens it, my poor eyes are welcomed by the flickering lights, then they land on the crowd of people in this place and just how is this possible?

The place which was quiet and creepy a few moments ago, just turned into a teenager bash with flickering purple and red lights, to blue cups in the hands of these wild dancing teenagers.

The inside is warmer than the outside. Leah grabs my wrist and leads me through the crowded floor to meet with Eve who is descending the staircase. Adam is beside her, they're the perfect couple.

I suddenly feel underdressed when I look at Eve's outfit. It is like, not so much, but it's fitting and cute. She is wearing a black lace dress, it shapes her tiny waist and releases just below her hips. Breathtaking indeed.

"Hi," she greets and I don't respond for a second as I continue to stare at her shoes. They're stilettos with a touch of silver and gold glitter to them. They're gorgeous.

"Hey." I wave, the music is not so loud but I need to raise my voice to be heard. I glance at Adam who is wearing only slacks and a white shirt. He folds the sleeves of his shirt and a jacket hangs on his shoulder. Okay.

"I see you are ready to party," Eve interrupts my hungry eyes, which were just about to look into Adam's eyes. I can feel his on mine, my bust in particular. What a pervert.

"Oh! Leah though did not tell me your house is big and cold," I respond. I have no idea why I added the cold part.

Eve lets out a gasp and flies a hand to her mouth, is she not being dramatic right now? Because she looks that way. She turns to Adam, who is carefully listening to our chitchat.

"Babe, are you going to use that or..." she points to the black jacket on Adam's shoulders. I want to protest, not his jacket,  but I'm cut off when he speaks.

"Don't rip the buttons off. It's custom made," Adam says and hands it to me.

What?

I scoff. I want to reject it and tell them I'm fine but my trembling shoulders give me away, seriously betraying me, so I grab the jacket. I slide it over my purple sundress, I should have thought about the outfit.

"Thanks," I let out a small groan after saying that. Adam does not say a thing, he turns to Eve and whispers something in her ear, and she giggles. He leaves.

"So you ladies want to have some fun?" Eve asks and hell I'm in for fun. She leads us to a table and passes each one of us a drink -- this is alcohol -- I want to reject and tell her I'm Virgin Mary, I do not partake in such activities but I hold back and slowly try out my first gulp.