Chapter 6: Why Are You Here?

Slap!

She swat my hands away from her face,before i managed to kiss her making me lean back away from her.

" Do you think i would give up my body for that?!" she glared at me, it seems like the effect of the drug wasn't that stronger than expected.

" Probably, since you needed to blackmail your student just to lead a class" i said making her shut her mouth.

I wonder why though?, will there be a reward for the teacher?, and what would be the competition is about?

The reward for being admitted to the school and graduating was the 100% employment and college entry however in my case the greatest perk of it was the rule of 'no contact from outside for 3 years'.

I stand up and went to get the camera placed in the corner of the room, it was a video camera. I checked and it was still recording, i turned it off and i took the sd card from it.

" Did you know that the drink was spiked beforehand?" she asked me as i glanced at her, she was sitting down on the couch while rubbing her forehead. It seems like she still have a bit of an headache.

"Now you're admitting it?" i asked her making her avert her gaze from me.

"..."

"Well i didn't actually know that the drink was spiked, i just didn't trust you at the very first place, it was rather..obvious." i told her as i put the sd card from my pocket, i'll put this in a good use for the future.

"..."

soon i turned to the door when i saw her not responding.

"Well thank you for the dinner i guess" i said as i put on a smile again. She already knows that i was putting on a mask and faking a smile right now but having this sd card would be my protection from her.

I knew it.

People really are like trash.

And no, i didn't learn it from anime.

" W..Wait!" she called out but i was already outside.

Chabashira nor Ayanokoji didn't realize this, but the invisible wall that kept Ayanokoji away from trusting others became higher after this event.

I shut the door of her dorm room and went to mine, i heard a loud 'thud' from her room but i didn't bother checking her room since i already closed it and i didn't have a keycard to enter it, to be honest i don't really care and i just wanted to take a good rest.

I fished around my pocket for my keycard that thankfully i put in my backpocket, i might ended up sleeping outside if i didn't have it.

I went to the kitchen and grab a kettle to boil some tea, i grab something from the cabinet that could help me sleep, today was really exhausting and annoying.

Pretending was actually this exhausting huh...

I wonder how she did it?, hiding a mask from me, for how many years that i didn't notice i was getting getting deceive all those time.

The time when i was weak and fragile,

when i was alone and no one to talk to,

The time when she protected me from getting bullied by others since i was that man's son.
.
.
.

The time...when 'she' still holds the title of 'masterpiece'.

.
.

Fwieeeee!

The sound of the kettle reach my ears interrupting my thoughts, i pick up a mug and a chamomile tea bag and put it in the mug and pour the hot water in it, i felt a warm feeling when i touch the mug for a bit.