Chapter 19: Potential Candidate / Slap

What's on a person's face, is not always what you think.

What they show you may not always be their true color.

The world is not full of butterflies and rainbows but rather lies and deceptions.

So you might ask then, how can you truly trust someone?

It's Easy.

You just don't.

That's what makes life interesting.

------------------------------------------------------

Horikita was holding her neck while looking at the ground, sobbing for quite some time now, she was on the hard floor and didn't even tried to stood up.

The bruise on her neck would probably stay for a week or so, Horikita could report me for this however i could make sure that she won't.

How i wish i could see the face of Suzuki morphing like the face of Horikita right now.

Defeated, horrified, Pathetic.

Realizing that you were no match to your opponent, wiping out the arrogance and confidence that she gained before would be a marvelous sight.

I am no longer the boy that you once knew Shizuku, you couldn't blame though since this was the result of your own actions.

Indeed, what you told Horikita might actually be right. I couldn't see someone as a friend, it would be hard to see a genuine one anymore.

My mind was too preoccupied of the betrayal that you did, seeking for revenge became my reason to live.

I wouldn't be able to see someone as a friend, not until i defeated you.

"I really pity Horikita-senpai, he actually has a sister that was placed in Class-D, i wonder what would the others thought about this. "

My sudden statement to Horikita made her quiet sobbing taken into a halt.

Being in the Class-D means being in the lowest hierarchy in the school, to Horikita whose brother was placed in Class-A which was the highest class in the hierarchy and also the student council president of the school, it was nothing but a humiliation for having a little sister that was placed in Class D.

I don't know the state of their relationship, but since Horikita Suzune was often alone at the class and his brother didn't even mention her to me or ask about her, knowing that i am in the same class as her.

They had a lack of adequate communication with each other.

Nonetheless, i planned it as if Horikita was a taint to her brother's reputation in this school.

"He must be feeling ashamed and humiliated by now that he has a kin that was actually a good for nothing"

I didn't know what Horikita-senpai feels about her own sister being in Class-D, i might be wrong or right, but my statement made Horikita flinch.

Unlike her brother, she pushes people away and distance from them, as if she was a superior being, she tends to look down to people and act cold towards anyone.

"She couldn't even ask a bunch of guys to invite them for tutoring so she would need to blackmail someone instead to do it for her, it was because of your actions that leads you to what you are now, and yet you are still confused why you are place in Class-D? "

I mocked her further as I whisper to her ears.

Horikita Suzune should know her place, she was nothing but a sacrificial pawn that was used by Suzuki that was now being played by me.