2~ One Year

"Good morning" A deep voice whispered in my ear as a pair of lips pressed against my neck.

I hummed in delight and turned over to face Will. "Morning" I smiled at the boy staring back at me.

"How are you so beautiful all the time?" He whispered.

My cheeks burned red at his words. This boy knew exactly what he was doing. He smiled at my blush and pressed a kiss to the tip of my nose. "Happy one year anniversary, snowflake" He whispered.

My eyes widened at the thought. "Oh shit, you're right. Happy anniversary, babe" I told him and kissed his cheek. I hadn't brushed my teeth, I wasn't going to kiss him with morning breath.

"Go get your pretty little self ready, I'm taking you to brunch." He rubbed his hands down the length of my body.

"What time is it? I need to shower" I told him.

"Almost nine, I gave you enough time to shower and get ready" He answered and my heart melted. The fact that he knew how long it took me to shower and get ready killed me.

"I love you, Will" I smiled at him.

"I love you more, sunshine" He pressed one last kiss to my forehead before I got up to shower and get ready. I grabbed a pair of underwear and one of Will's shirts. I would figure out what to wear after I get out of the shower.

I had to make sure I shaved my legs and armpits. I obviously washed my hair and body and I was finished. I stepped out and dried myself with a towel. I changed into my underwear and Will's shirt. This specific shirt basically swallowed me whole and I loved how Will's smell encased me. It was probably one of my favorite shirts of his to wear. I wrapped my hair up in the towel and walked out of the bathroom.

"Good morning, mama" Christian waved at me as I walked over to the closet with Will and I's clothes. Mine filled most of it for now, but I mainly stole Will's clothes anyway. Christian was gathering his stuff and putting on his shoes.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"To visit my mom and brother. The little tyke has a karate tournament and I told him I would come and watch."

"Have fun and tell your mom I said Hi." I hugged him.

He smiled and hugged me back. "Of course, you know how much she loves you." He grabbed his wallet and keys. "Alright, I'm out of here. I will see you guys later. Happy one year." He called as he left the dorm.

I went back to the closet and picked out a flowy black romper with a self tying bust. The shorts went just above my mid-thigh. I quickly changed into the outfit and grabbed a pair of black sandals to put on later.

I checked the time to see it was nine fifteen. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and started on my makeup. I did my normal everyday makeup with the addition of some eyeshadow and lip gloss. After makeup, I started on my hair. I didn't do anything special except blow dry it after my shower.

It was nine forty-five by the time Will and I finished getting ready. We got our wallets and keys and made our way to his truck.

Will drove the eighteen hours from Texas to Indiana with his stuff in his truck. It was two weeks before I showed up and spent the summer with him. I only had one week left before I had to move back to Texas. This summer has been amazing and I'm not ready to go back and face the music of everything at home.

Will slid his hand in mine and led me to his truck. He opened the passenger door for me, as always, and made sure I was all the way in before shutting the door for me and going in on his side.