Bonus Chapter~ Proposal

"I have the nail appointment for three thirty, we should be done by then" Mom said.

"Guys it's just a date. Why am I getting so dressed up?" I asked.

"Because Cor, you've been too worried about school and stressed out. You deserve a nice relaxing day with your girls and night with your man" Remi winked.

I shoved her shoulder with a laugh.

"Now go be a good Barbie doll and try on your cute clothes we picked out" Remi and Kenzie shoved the clothes into my hands and into the dressing room.

I tried on a plethora of dresses. They were all very cute. I settled on five of them to choose for tonight.

A long mocha colored dress with white accents and short puffy sleeves. It had a slit to mid thigh on the left leg and a square neckline.

A short cheetah like print dress with spaghetti straps and a small v bust cutout. It was tighter than the other dress, but quite fitted.

A short flowy white dress with long flowy sleeves and a plunge v neckline. There was a small bow in the front along the waist.

A short emerald green dress with spaghetti straps. It was mainly fitted with a small flow at the bottom. There was a slight slit on the left leg.

A short rusty rose wrap-around dress with short flowy sleeves and plunge v neckline. It was flowy and had ruffles at the bottom.

"Which one should I get?" I asked the girls.

There was a big discussion between Mom, Kenzie, Remi, and Karla. They critiqued the hell out of each dress.

"Which one is your favorite, sweetie?" Mom asked.

I gave it quite some time. I loved every dress but there was one that had everything I loved about each one in it.

"I'm gonna say the wrap-around one. It has everything I like about the others and a little bit more"

"Then that's the one" she smiled at me.

I put the others on the rack and let Remi and Kenz pick out the shoes and jewelry. I insisted on wearing the matching necklace from our girls day forever ago and my charm bracelet from the summer we first got here. They got to choose everything else.

"Okay time for nails" Remi squealed and we ran to the nail salon down the road.

"What are you thinking of getting?" Karla asked me.

I looked down at my nails. Thinking about what would look good.

"Maybe white with an accent nail. It's simple and it matches everything. You?" I asked her.

"Probably like a pinkish color" she shrugged.

We bought the dress. Which mom insisted on paying for. I told her a thousand times she didn't have to, but she didn't listen.

Remi and Kenzie locked arms around mine and we literally skipped out of the store.

I hate to admit it but I really did need this girls day. I'm glad it's followed by a night with my boy.

After we all got our nails done, we all went to Riley's. I missed Chantel whenever we came here. She moved to New York to study fashion. Apparently she met some friends down there and they all help take care of Beck when she's gone.

We didn't order anything big, since I was about to go to dinner with Will.

After that we went back home, well to Mom and Dad's house. I stay here during the summer while I'm here. Will and I have an apartment back in South Carolina.