33~ College Calls

"Do you really have to leave?" I asked Will as I sat on his bed. He apologized in more depth about everything that happened at the store and I assured him everything was just fine.

He threw some clothes in his suitcase. He was almost done packing. He asked me to come over to help, which I didn't do much of. I made him procrastinate and now I'm just complaining. I just got him back for him to leave all over again.

"Sorry snowflake, you don't want me to fail classes do you?" He asked as he threw the rest of his clothes in.

I frowned. "If it makes you stay longer then I don't care" I answered as he walked into his bathroom.

"I have to go, snowflake. I can't change it. But now that football is over I get to come back home a lot more often. Especially when I don't have classes on Friday or Monday." He threw the toiletries on his pile of clothes in his suitcase.

He crawled onto his bed and laid his head in my lap as his body covered the rest of my legs. I ran my hand through his long blonde hair.

"I don't want to leave, Cora." He mumbled into my legs. "I'll miss you too much."

"I'll miss you too, but maybe that's the point. Maybe we're meant to be apart to strengthen our relationship." I said as I stroked his hair.

"I'm already in love with you and I know you're my soulmate. Space seems stupid now."

"Stupid?" I asked.

He nodded as much as he could. "Stupid." He confirmed.

"In that case, there's too much space between you and me," I said with a small smirk.

I could feel him grin against my thigh. He kissed it softly before crawling up and leaving his lips only centimeters away from mine.

"Close enough?" He whispered.

I shook my head. Our lips barely grazed each other as he asked. "Now?"

I couldn't shake my head or speak due to his proximity to me. My heart was beating unusually fast and butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

He pressed his lips slowly against mine and kissed me. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back harder.

Our kiss deepened as he leaned more into me.

"Are you..." Micheal's voice asked as the sound of the door opening filled my ears.

Will and I jumped up and bonked our heads together. We held our heads and Will turned around to Michael who had his eyes covered.

"I'm sorry" he apologized.

"Dad you can uncover you're eyes, nothing is happening," Will assured him.

He uncovered his eyes slowly and smiled when we were both sitting in front of him.

"I just came to ask about you're packing, clearly I interrupted something. Be safe" he said and turned around and left. He shut the door behind him.

My face was beet red. I looked over at Will who had an easy-going smile on his face.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe that happened" I put my face on his shoulder. "It's embarrassing"

"Hey, it's just my dad." Will shrugged. "It's fine. They're not gonna think bad of you for kissing your boyfriend, snowflake."

I sighed and pulled away to look at him. "I know. It's just that they caught us"

We sat in silence for a few seconds. "You mister have to finish packing. You leave early tomorrow morning." I lightly shoved him closer to his suitcase.