7~ Friday Night Lights

I started the day off screaming to the blasting music with Remi as we got ready for school. It was the first football game of senior year and we couldn't be happier. Dad let Remi spend the night for this special occasion.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it. The taste of her cherry chapstick." I screamed.

"I kissed a girl just to try it. I hope my boyfriend don't mind it" Remi added.

We fell into laughter as Remi almost fell over in the bathroom. Once we sobered up, we finished doing our hair and makeup while still singing along to Katy Perry and Taylor swift songs.

"Girls, it's almost time to go!" Carter called from downstairs. He was very impatient this morning. Probably due to the fact he couldn't wait for tonight's game.

We put on our red lipstick and went back to my room to grab our backpacks and phones.

"You look beautiful" Carter told Remi as we walked down the stairs together.

"Thanks bro" I smirked and hit his shoulder as I walked by him. He rolled his eyes at me and wrapped Remi in his arms.

Last year all the guys were over at this time. They woke me up and we ate breakfast together. I'm surprised it didn't happen this year. Especially since it's Carter's senior year.

"Okay let's go, girls" Carter said as he swung his keys around his finger.

"By the way Car, you have a little bit of red there" I gestured to his lips.

He rubbed his lips with the back of his hand immediately. Only a little of the red came off.

Remi and I high-fived and wrapped our arms around each other's shoulders, laughing. We walked out of the house and to Carter's car. 

He came out with a wet paper towel and wiped away all the lipstick he got on his lips. We laughed and hopped in the car. The ride to school was the same as always. We were laughing and talking the whole five minutes.

Once we got to school we all went to our meet up spot. It was in the middle of all of our lockers. 

"Hey everyone" I said as we walked up.

A various string of heys were heard from the small group.

"Looking good in that uniform Cor" I heard Logan say.

I smiled and kicked my foot up. "Thanks" I laughed.

The warning bell rang and we all went our separate directions. Carter Remi and I going to our first class and the others going to theirs.

Everyone was buzzing with excitement for the game tonight, even the teachers. The day went by quickly and I was so excited for the game.

By the time lunch came around, I could hardly stand to eat I was so excited. The boys worked hard over the summer and Logan's here to prove himself as quarterback.

Speaking of Logan, it was fifteen minutes into lunch and he still wasn't at the table. It was really unusual.

He came in almost thirty minutes into lunch. He only had fifteen more minutes to eat.

"Sorry guys, Liam got into a fight and I had to do damage control with the principal" He explained.

The boys groaned. They knew what this meant. Liam was on the team. He was a freshman. If one player got in trouble, then they all got in trouble. It's one of Dad's rules.

"What?" Logan asked.

"Listen here, Newbie. Our Dad is strict when it comes to his players following the rules." Carter started.