Chapter 13

~The next day~

JYP had planned to talk to the survival show trainees today. We had an appointment in room 304 (the largest training room).

I woke up. I got up and got ready.
Chris wasn't there. He had left early. It was then that I realized that I was late.

I hurried and arrived in front of the room. I knocked and opened the door.

All the other trainees were already there and they were all looking at me. It was super embarrassing.

ㅡExcuse me for the delay.

They laughed (gently) at my embarrassment. Chris was with some boys I didn't know and I didn't want to bother him. So I went to sit next to Eunsoo, Yeji and Yunjin.

Chris and I were known as the agency's 'top trainees'. I couldn't know and talk to all the other trainees and so some knew me as the 'best trainee'. Some slurred like, "Look, that's Y/n! She's super talented, apparently. I'd love to go talk to her. It'll be stylish."

JYP started talking.

JYP
ㅡHello dear trainees. I need to talk to you today. There was a rumor of a new survival show, I can now tell you that this rumor is true. We decided to form two teams for the show. A male team with nine members and a female team with seven members.

So he really took out one of the female team members. I'm sad.

ㅡIt's more likely to be the male group that debuts, but we made 2 teams anyway. It was Chan and Y/n who were responsible for choosing the members of the two teams. They chose the best, the most talented and those who are most ready to start. So I will now give you the list of those who have been selected.