Chapter 24

*ring*

A man opened the door.

Man
ㅡHello. Who are you?

ㅡHello sir. I come to see Minho. My name is Y/n.

Man
ㅡOh. You are the girl my wife told me about. I am Minho's father. Come in and see her. Minho is likely to return soon.

I returned to the house. It was very cute. Two cats were settled on the couch. They were super cute.

?
ㅡTheir names are Soonie and Doongie. Minho loves them.

ㅡHo. Nice to meet you ma'am! They are super cute.

Minho's mom
ㅡI really wanted to thank you for coming. Minho came back in tears on Tuesday after leaving you. He stays in his room all day and I was starting to really worry about him.

Minho's dad
ㅡAre you meeting our future daughter-in-law?

ㅡExcuse me?

Minho's dad
ㅡHaha. You must really love my son to come see him.

Minho's mom
ㅡStop making her uncomfortable! So, Y/n, you can go to Minho's room to wait for him. He should arrive in ten or fifteen minutes. You will hear when he arrives. You can hear everything up there.

ㅡHum...thank you so much ma'am. I'm going right now.

I went upstairs. I was a little embarrassed to go to Minho's room. I lay down on his bed.

His room was really reminiscent of him. He had posted photos of his cats and friends. He had posted photos that we had all taken together during our workouts. It showed that he really cares about us.

Soonie and Doongie joined me. They settled on the bed next to me.

I caressed them while I waited.

I heard the door open. Minho's mother was right. We really hear everything from above.

Minho
ㅡI'm home!

Minho's mom
ㅡCome, I'll help you put the groceries away.

Minho
ㅡSoonie and Doongie won't come to meet me? They went out?

Haha. He must be used to his cats coming to see him when he comes home.

Minho's mom
ㅡMinho?

Minho
ㅡYes?

Minho's mom
ㅡTake care of your friends.

Minho
ㅡI know mom! Why are you telling me this.

Minho's mom
ㅡFor nothing, for nothing. You will see later.

Minho
ㅡ Okay..? I'm going up to my room. See you soon. I'll go downstairs to cook if I have the strength.

*tap tap*