Chapter 28

Jisung
ㅡFinally!

Changbin
ㅡWe have arrived!

We got out of the car and went into the house. We were in the middle of a mountain filled with snow and there were no other inhabitants around.

We had asked to be isolated. They had asked us where we wanted to go and we had decided to come here. We wanted to have 3 weeks off. Just being 9 friends going to a house cut off from the world.

No activity was possible and our only occupations were going to be to have fun with others, play games, make lives, eat and sleep.

We visited the house. You can imagine that we were not going to have 9 rooms. And JYP had to treat me like the others. He couldn't give me a single room on my own.

Chris
ㅡThere are 4 bedrooms. One with a three-seater bed and two with a two-seater.

ㅡA three-seater bed? It exists?

Felix
ㅡThey did it on purpose. Hihi. It's so that you sleep with one of the members regardless of the room.

Changbin
ㅡWe should put Minho hyung, Jisung and Y/n in the same room. It would be funny.

ㅡDon't leave me with these two fools! They might do weird stuff.

Chris
ㅡDon't listen to Jeongin. You are too young.

Minho
ㅡHahahaha.

Hyunjin
ㅡOtherwise we can pick names at random.

ㅡGood idea!

We wrote all our names on a piece of paper.

Hyunjin
ㅡWe need an innocent hand to pull the papers.

Jeongin
ㅡMe!

ㅡNot you! You aren't innocent. Seungmin is the most innocent! He is the one who has to shoot.

Jisung
ㅡI'm sure he never seen porn.

Felix
ㅡMore pure cannot exist.

Seungmin
ㅡWhat? What are you talking about?

ㅡNothing. You have to draw a name.

Seungmin
ㅡOkay.