Chapter 26

ㅡLet's go.

ㅡYeeeeah.

We went downstairs.

Minho
ㅡMom! Thank you so much. We go out for a walk with Y/n to take pictures.

Minho's mom
ㅡOkay! Have fun. Don't come home too late. Y/n can sleep here if you want or if there is a problem. Buses no longer run at 11:30 p.m. If you come back later than that you won't have a choice. I give you 250,000 ₩(200$) if you need to buy anything.

Minho
ㅡThank you mom! Let's go!

ㅡThank you very much. Have a good day.

We started going to see the places Minho had told me about. I couldn't take a picture of him, since he wasn't part of the group for the moment and I shouldn't post him on Instagram.

He took me to lots of pretty parks, museums and other cute places.

Minho
ㅡThis is the last place. It is the most beautiful of all.

He took me to a park. He took me to a small hill surrounded by trees.

The sun was setting and the view was magnificent.

Yes, it sounds very cliché, but Minho accidentally put his hand on mine. He withdrew it very quickly, embarrassed.

I don't know what came over me. I put my hand over his and intertwined them. I felt good.

ㅡY/n?

ㅡYes?

ㅡHow would you react if one of the members like you?

ㅡI'm not sure... I think it depends on who it is.

ㅡReally? Do you like one of the boys?

ㅡNo. Haha.

ㅡNot yet😏. You will see that you will easily fall under my spell.

And we both laughed.

That's when I knew I loved him.