Chapter 17

Yeji
ㅡWow Y/n! Cheer! It's incredible.

Chaeryeong
ㅡI'm sure you'll do great! And by the way...thank you for putting me on the same team as Yeji. I really wanted to be able to talk to her.

ㅡHaha. You will make Yeji blush.

Yeji hid her face with her hands.

All the girls from my group, Eunsoo and Yunjin came to see me. They congratulated me immediately.

Ryujin
ㅡCongratulations Y/n. I am very grateful to you for choosing me. Good luck. *wink*

Sunmin
ㅡHi Y/n! We never spoke and I don't know why you selected me. I know a lot of people don't like me here and I'm grateful you didn't listen to them.

ㅡYou are so cute. I'm sure you'll be super cool during the show! Sunmin! Fighting!

Mashiro
ㅡThank you very much Y/n. I'm so glad you chose me. I'm the oldest but I'm the smallest. Hihi.

Yuna
ㅡY/N! Y/N!! THANK YOU! I was sure that I was too young to be selected. But in fact yes! Thaaaaaaanks.

I then felt someone jump on my back.

Yejin
ㅡAaaaaaaaaaaah! Y/naaaaaaaaaaa! Thaaaaaank you ♡. And well done! You are the best. I love you. I am your biggest fan.

ㅡI understood Yejin. Get off my back please.

Yejin
ㅡYou will succeed! I believe in you! You are the best Y/n. You are my favorite idol. My best friend is going to be a member of the next best KPop group! Y/n! Fighting!

ㅡHaha. Calm down Yejin.

Chris had left to talk with JYP again. They both came back together.

JYP
ㅡHan Jisung, Seo Changbin and L/n Y/n in my office please. I have to talk to you.

The two boys and I followed Chris and JYP. Changbin and Jisung looked shy. We arrived in JYP's office.

JYP
ㅡChan and I have made a decision. We will form a group with some members of the male team before the survival show. We would like you to be its members. Do you agree?