Chapter 23

The day after Minho was knocked out, no one felt like doing anything. I finally decided to give him a few days off and go see him afterwards.

I had planned to go today. Jisung had Minho's mother's number and he gave it to me.

Minho had decided to leave JYP if he was not part of the group. He was already 19 and too old to continue being a trainee. If he wanted to debut, it was with Stray Kids or not.

So I called Minho's mother to ask her if I could come by and when it suited them.

Minho's mother had been super nice. We had planned that she would send Minho out shopping and that I would come into the house at that time.

ㅡGuys! I leave!

Jeongin
ㅡWhere are you going?

ㅡI'm going to shopping and I'm going to see my family. I don't know when I'll be back.

Hyunjin
ㅡOkay! Have fun!

Jisung had told me not to tell others about it. It would only bring back bad memories and some would like to come with me. I had to go alone. It will be too hard for Minho to see several members at the same time.

I still had to talk to Chris about it to make sure he was okay with it. Just before I left, he came to see me.

Chris
ㅡGood luck Y/n. I know you will be able to make him better.

ㅡYes! Well I have to go. Have fun. Maybe I'll sleep there. I'll try to bring you some fun stuff to eat tonight or tomorrow.

I took the bus to go to Minho's house.

Minho was born in Gympo. Although it's not far away, when Minho became a trainee, his parents decided to move to Seoul to be sure to see him as often as possible.

I stopped at the stop indicated by Minho's mother. I will locate myself thanks to my telephone.

We were a band from one of the Big Three and the band was making a lot of noise in articles like:
JYPE's new "boy" band,
A girl in a boy band
Eight boys and a only girl in a KPop group

That's why some people recognized me in the street. Some people even asked me for pictures. I had observed 3 categories of people who recognized me.

Most of the time it was to have a picture with "Twice's friend", "JYP's favorite trainee" or "the girl who lives with lovely Hyunjin oppa".

I didn't like those people. They just wanted to look cooler and be able to show it in school to think they are more 'famous'. They didn't even speak to me and spoke to me curtly.

But sometimes there were those people there. These people who came to see me and said "Hey Y/n! How are you? I love the survival show episodes. I'm sure you'll all debut together! How's the dorm? Do you support boys? haha."

And the last were those who recognized me and did not come to see me. They were too shy to come and talk to me, but they really weren't discreet. In the end, it was me who said hello to them and went to see them. These were all too cute.

But that day, I was in a hurry. I noticed a group of middle schoolers who had seen me, but I didn't have time. I waved hello to them and let them know I was in a hurry. They smiled and thanked me for paying attention to them.

I hurried and arrived in front of the address indicated.

*ring*