Chapter 39

I am bored...

Today is January 25, 2021. Yes, it's been a long time. But right now, I'm just waiting. I'm waiting until it's March so I can talk to Minho about my feelings.

I am sitting in my bed. I do not know what to do. We can't train much anymore because of the covid. Our apartment is far from the agency and it's complicated to get there.

Chris
ㅡCome here! I need to talk to you!

I got out of bed and joined the boys in the living room.

Chris
ㅡJYP called. You know it's complicated to train here. So we're going to another house. There will be a training room there so it will be better. We don't know yet if we're going to come back here after the lockdown or not, but do your business as if we were moving.

All
ㅡOooooh. So cooool.

Chris
ㅡWe're leaving tonight. We don't have much time. You have to hurry to put everything in the boxes. You also have to film for the youtube channel. JYP asked for Y/n to film the most.

Chris gave me the camera and they went off to do their business. I turned on the camera.

ㅡHey Stay! How are you? Today, we're going to put all our things in boxes. We're moving to a house outside of Seoul. I can not wait.

I went to my room.

ㅡ So I don't know if you know, but I share my room with Chan and Changbin. Honestly, they are tiring. But there is worse. Like Minho, Jisung and Seungmin's room. It's nonsense over there. Haha.

~Cut~

ㅡI'm done! I had to stop filming because it wasn't practical.

Hyunjin
ㅡAnd also because you didn't want them to see your...

ㅡNothing. I am leaving.

~Cut~

ㅡWe're in the car. Apparently we're coming in less than a minute. We are impatient. We are too hasty.