Episode 51

*bip bup*

I decided to respond to JYP.

ㅡY/n! You finally answer! I've called you 25 times! I have to see you right now. I told BangChan what happened. The other members are unaware. He's going to take you to the agency for an emergency meeting.

ㅡI nderstood.

I left my room and went to the living room. All the boys were having fun on the couch.

ㅡChris! I'm here...

Chris
ㅡ Okay. We need to get there as soon as possible.

Jisung
ㅡWhere are you going?

Chris
ㅡAt the agency.

Minho
ㅡWhat? Why?

Chris
ㅡNothing. Do not worry.

Minho
ㅡYou're telling us that you two just go to the agency for nothing!?! It's always the whole group or just Chan hyung who goes there. We never go there by 2! And then it's 0:30 am! You piss me off Chan. You never tell us anything. When there are problems, you manage everything. We are a group! We should help each other and do things together. And then you still want to be with Y/n! You always say "We've known each other for a long time, I know her better than you" "She's like my mother even if she's younger" "She's our female member, I'm the leader and I have to worry about it to occupy." She is not yours. If you want to fuck her, say it right now. It will be easier for everyone.

And Minho left the living room. As he passed by me he whispered "Sorry".

All the members were stunned by what Minho had just said.

Chris remained silent too. He grabbed the car keys and said a curt, "See you later boys."

He waved me over and we left the house.

We got into the car and he started driving.