🥂Part 5🥂

Yen got up the next day by being shaked mercilessly for two minutes straight. "Ughh stop it will you!" Yen yelled loudly through frustration.

She sat on the bed rubbing her closed eyes that hasn't opened yet. "MUFFIN!! Dummy there's only 10 minutes left for class!!!!" The inky haired boy yelled at the poor goldie.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

-

"We are so sorry,sir." Jungkook apologised on behalf of yen too. "Jungkook,you are a great student it's the first time you are late. She's the new student so i can understand." The teacher said looking at the couple-looking students standing at the door waiting to come in

"But" the teacher continued "just because you are good at studies i cannot do partiality with the others. So sadly,detention for you after class."

Yen saw how her roommate's eyes became sad. She felt guilty but still happy that jungkook waited for her even though he knew the consequences.

"Okay sir." They both entered the class and sat on their respected seats. The teacher began to teach but yen wasn't feeling good.

How can i thank him?

Then an idea popped up her mind. She looked forward and saw a random guy sitting there "hey boy! What's your name?" He turned back and faced the goldie. "Jake!" He replied looking interested already.

"What's going on there?!" The teacher called out grabbing their attention. They both quickly payed attention the their books

Yen then saw a girl behind her. She turned back and said "hey love your hairs! What's your name ?" She looked at yen then at the teacher,frightened

"Ms new girl!" The teacher called out

"Yes sir you know I've a name and that's yen!" Yen said shamelessly. She was scared it was her first time doing all this nonsense just for her roommate.

"You- i forgive you for being late but you look desperate to get a detention!"

Yes,i am sir...

"Detention after class and don't you dare go!" After he completed his sentence the bell rang. Yen smiled and looked towards her roommate. He looked at her with dull eyes.

The class for all empty except three humans im there. "Jungkook you can go after an hour and you!" He pointed at yen before opening his sour mouth "you will stay for two hours."

Yen didn't say anything and sat on one of the benches completely ignoring the middle aged teacher. Soon the teacher went away leaving two young kids behind

Yen saw jungkook sitting far from her looking out of the window trying to distract himself. Yen made her way towards the inky haired boy "Jungkook I'm giving you a nickname too!" She didn't got anything except a cold shoulder but continued

"Bunny!" The inky haired boy finally looked at the golden haired girl with a questionable look,of course

"Uhh because bunny l-loves muffin" she shuttered at a sensitive word

A smirked formed on jungkook's face when he got up making yen's face go from down to up because of his tall height "w-what?" The goldie asked standing at the same position

"Which bunny loves muffin?" The goldie's cheeks burned pink when she said "i-i thought bunnys loves muffin.."

"Yeah..they do." He replied.

Yen nodded trying to tell herself that she didn't understand the hidden meaning behind their conversation.

-

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully and the golden haired girl was getting bored each passing second. She went towards the teachers desk and saw a black marker there. A smirk came on her face before she picked it.

She drew several flowers on his face with her worse drawing skills. "Sucking in drawing is also useful" she said keeping the marker back in place.

Jungkook got up with a strange smell coming from him. "Eww,did someone poop on me?!" He smelled his clothes twice.

The golden haired girl was fast asleep with little snores escaping her lips. Jungkook touched his face and the wet ink's colour came on his hands.

He quickly took out his phone which barely had 5% battery and opened the camera. He looked like shit. The flowers drawn on him looked like shit. Now it was time for him to make yen look like shit. So he started doing shit things with her face

(So many shits eww)

He wrote yenkook on her face with his doctor handwriting. He was writing more when she opened her eyes "AHH!" he yelled acting scared.

She checked her face "what the fuck!? I look like shit" Jungkook ran around the class with a short heightened girl following him.

"Bunny!!!" He finally stopped breathing heavily. The inky haired boy was so in joy that he forgot the surroundings. It was now only him and his dearly roommate.

He picked her up in bridal style. The goldie was flustered at first but gave up smiling. He got round and round planning to make yen dizzy.

"Ey stop" she said more like pleading forgetting all the romance

"Helicopter helicopter" Jungkook said between his laughs almost dropping the precious life in his hand. They enjoyed a lot. Laughing together. Flirting together.

Little did yen know jungkook never laughs. She changed him.

After two hours both of them came out from the class hiding their shit looking faces. They directly went towards the washroom,washing off the art from their faces.

-

"Today was hectic" yen said doing her homework. The golden haired girl turned around when she felt a tap on her shoulder. "What is it,kook?"

"Oh I thought i was bunny" she looked at the inky haired boy and smiled "bunny"

Loves muffins

He leaned down in the level of yen's face. Jungkook admired her face when he began to reduce gap between them.

Yen was looking at him from shining blue eyes not wanting to stop him. He came closer and closer making yen ready to close her eyes

She was about to loose it. His nose could touch her nose anytime now. He put his palms on the goldie's hairs and caressed it gently

Yen began to come closer wanting to feel him completely ignoring her brain which was warning her to stop.
She almost closed her eyes when a voice made her flinch

"You stink,go shower"

-

This is how jungkook's hair colour looks so yall don't get confused

Btw im writing this in special request or else i was not in plan of writing it

Vote,comment,follow💕

🥹 in love with this new emojis 🫶🏻