🥂Part 50🥂

The next day yen was late for the office.
"You are late,ms jung"

"I am very sorry mr kang,it won't happen again..."

"Hopefully" mr kang said as yen went to her desk where she found her friends staring at her

"He's always so rude" jessi said working on her computer

"All the managers are rude,i guess" eunwoo said looking straight at yen. The girl took off her hoodie cap from her head and caressed her golden hairs.

As soon as eunwoo saw yen's hair his eye ball popped out. "Holy moly!"

"What eunw- HOLY SHIT!" Jessi's eyes got bigger then anys as she kept staring at the goldie in front of her

"Jessi can you be quiet?" The manager asked from the crowd who were getting disturbed. Jessi quickly sat down,her eyes never leaving yen's beautiful golden hairs

"T-that is a wig,right?" Eunwoo asked being unsure

"Stop freaking out that's my original hair colour!" Yen replied saving her hairs from the creepy stare.

After a whole 10 minutes jessi remembered she had a mouth
"W-why did you change it from purple?"

Because that dumbo thinks purple looks good on me...

"Umm it was just damaging my hairs" she replied not so confident

"But you look so damn good yenshiii!" The guy complimented but the goldie couldn't blush

"Thank you...!" She replied tucking her hairs behind her ears.

When will he call me?! So that i can see him sad....

"Yen i was saying why don't we g-"

"Ms jung,mr jeon is calling you in his cabin" one of the worker said and went away. Yen mentally smirked and prepared herself

"Ughh why does he never call me?!" Jessi whined but yen was already gone.

"Come in" The goldie slowly opened the door and saw the jeon jungkook totally facing her from far.

His expressions looked surprised as he quickly noticed the change in her.
Yen couldn't hold her smirk anymore as her left lip slightly went upwards

The CEO began to reduce distance between them slowly. Yen didn't want to look weak so she didn't went back.

As jungkook came forward,her heartbeat got fast. When she felt him slightly touching her,she felt disgusted by thinking about the past. Yen's feat automatically began to go backwards until she touched the closed cold door.

There was only an inch distance between them but it was still too much for jeon.
"You look different" he said with a frown

Yen's smirked grew each second not caring about the close proximity between them.

"Yesterday I literally prayed that you should change your hairs back to golden cause i missed my goldie..."

Yen's smirk immediately vanished after hearing the unexpected words from him.
"Seems like god accepted my wish real quick"

He kept one of his hands on the door beside her head and said with an evil smirk "ain't I god's favourite child?"

The whole time yen was quite. She felt defeated. After a while of staring she decided to speak "me jeon may i know why did you call me here?"

"Well....i wanted to say something but i forgot looking at you because i only see a girl who didn't trust me a bit..." hearing this yen quickly looked in jungkook's eyes which were brimming red due to anger.

"M-mr jeon i have to go" she expected him to move away but he didn't,instead he held her shoulders and yelled
"HOW MUCH WILL YOU RUN?! ARENT YOU TIRED OF RUNNING ALREADY?"

The goldie just stared in his eyes. After so long she saw sadness in his eyes. Seemed like he was about to cry

He harshly left her making sure she gets no harm he stepped back.

"go! Get lost!"

Yen was too sad but she was angry at the fact of what jungkook told her earlier so she spatted "even i do not want to be with you! You get lost"

She turned around to go but within a second her hand was held by huge force.

Jungkook turned the goldie around,still not leaving her hand "oh really?! I saw who got lost 2 years back!"

"Yeah because I didn't want to be with a cheater like you!"

"YOU DIDN'T TRUST ME!" He yelled with pure rage,his veins popping out and his eyes becoming red

"Oh wow look who's talking about trust! The one who didn't tell me about his fiancé"

"You didn't let me explain yen!"

"I don't need any explanation,i am happy in my life without you" this was the last sentence she said before getting out of his tight grip and exiting the office with heavy tears.

"B-but i am not happy in my life without you!" Jungkook whispered to himself

End of this chapter

Am i late?!!!

Sorry my house was shifting and i was busyyyyy forgive me 🥹

Vote,comment, follow 💕