🥂Part 23🥂

"That doesn't sound like your aunt,yen"

"Oh kook...uhh...you...umm didn't call me muf- umm muffin?"

"Don't try to change the topic." He dangerously said coming closer. "I'm not."

"Who was it?"

"M-my a-aunt...." Yen said fiddling with her fingers scared of her roommate.

"Liar." He said his voice sounding scarier then ever. Jungkook was ready to kill anyone at the point.

"Show me your phone" Jungkook said bringing out his hand in order to get the phone. "In your dreams,jeon!" Yen argued back.

"Yen,don't make me more mad and give it to me." His voice was harsh and perfect for someone to die

"No. Its my phone and I won't giv-"

"JUNG YEN!" Jungkook screamed raising his hands up in the air ready to slap the goldie.

Yen flinched at the sudden encounter and stood steady ready to get beaten up by the angry jeon jungkook.

Nothing happened.

Jungkook controlled himself from bursting on the goldie. She was horrified to even look at jungkook.

After sometime of staring at the ethereal beauty of his roommate he calmed down for the first time in his life. He didn't look away from yen. "How" he whispered loud enough for the goldie to hear.

"Y-you calmed me." Jungkook spoke rather scared. "No this isn't possible! Doctor said no one could cure me! How did you cure me?!" He asked holding yen's shoulders shrugging them lightly
"What do you mean?" A pool of tears was already visible in the goldie's oceanic blue eyes which weren't looking less then pearls.

"I-i am sorry" Jungkook cried in front of yen getting on his knees looking at the floor. The goldie slowly sat down with the inky and lightly held his arms "kook?" She called out so slow and gentle

"D-doctor said i cannot be cured!"

"Huh?"

"You could've died!"

"Kook y-you can share it with me." Yen said wiping off the tears of her roommate

"Actually- I've a disorder of over aggression in which a person gets angry on the things which makes him curious or sad. Well I'm taking regular pills to control it but doctor said it'll be controlled but not stopped! I-i can hit anyone in front of me if i loose my control and no one will be able to control me but-but you did it! I don't know how but you did it! T-that is why I don't get punished for hitting girls..."

"Aww i am so sorry kook! I'm sure you'll cure soon." Yen said patting jungkook's back.

"M-muffin i did lost my control now too and i could have probably killed you! B-but I don't know how i stopped!" He explained crying harder. "Kook its okay"

"Maybe it's because we're good friends!"
Yen tried to cheer him up. "Maybe?" He looked into her eyes and said

They both sat in the same position with silence until the goldie decided to break it. "Umm kook how did you got angry?"

"Oh- that....actually,I went to visit my parents and to tell them about my marks as i always do... so

Flashback

Jungkook entered inside the big house of his parents with his mark sheet.

He professionally sat down on one of the big luxurious couch and waited for his parents to show up.

"Sir would you like some drink?" One of the maids asked jungkook as he shook his head to 'no'

She respectfully bowed and went away with the tray of juices in her hands

"I wanted to drink but who knows if they poisoned it." Jungkook whispered to himself.

He heard footsteps coming from the stairs indicating his parents were coming. His heartbeat increased,scared of their reaction.

Soon the rich couples arrived and saw their extremely handsome son waiting for them down. "Hello,son"

Mr jeon said taking a seat on the opposite couches present. "Its a pleasure to meet you after so long." Mrs jeon said passing a smile to jungkook and getting a poker face in return

"So where is your result?" Mr jeon asked as jungkook passed him the sheet,scared.
He went through it and smiled
"97% not bad" he said checking the sheet

"So son,you came first again right?" Mrs jeon asked and hoped for jungkook to nod as always but this time his reaction wasn't the same. "I-i came second..."

"You what?!" Mr jeon got up from his seat in shock. "You heard me,father"

"Who's first then!" Mrs jeon asked

"It-its a girl name yen..." Jungkook replied

"I didn't expect this from you son,you have to study harder next time." Mr jeon said leaving from the site. "Same wishes"
His mother then exit the house too.

"Dumb idiots!" Jungkook said getting up from the couch heading towards his black shiny Lamborghini.

Flashback ends

"All he said was 'not bad' !" Jungkook said to the goldie hugging her. "I understand"

"My situation is the same..." yen replied playing with the inky boy's hairs.

"Yen?"

"Hmm"

"Stop doing this."

"What?"

"You're making me fall for you...."

-

End of this chapter

Look at his bloody perfect hairs!

Vote, comment, follow 💕