🥂Part 43🥂

"I was about to tell you yen!" Jungkook said facing towards the goldie

"Y-you had a fiancé and you didn't tell me?" Yen asked in broken voice tears pooling down her eyes.

"Look we can sit and talk please!" Jungkook begged but he was late. Golden haired girl already ran away from there.

"No no no no no i need to tell her the truth arhggggg!!"

Flashback three years ago

"Jungkook son" mr jeon called his son who was in the last year of school

"Yes father?" The very mannered boy said "i wanna have a talk with you"

Little Jungkook got nervous because whenever his dad wanted to talk it would be something serious "come in"

A girl entered with two couples who were probably her parents. Mrs jeon welcomed them and they all sat down.

"I am so blessed for this mr jeon!" The middle aged man said.

Jungkook was still confused about the situation when his mother said
"Jungkook dear,she's dahyun,your fiancé"

Jungkook didn't say anything since it was too new for him.
"You both will be getting married when you pass out from the universitys"

"But father i-i don't even know her" Jungkook agreed she was beautiful but that wasn't something he would fall for.

"We aren't saying you have to marry tomorrow son. You have many years in hands. Get to know each other" mrs jeon said

"Hi kook!" The nickname made jungkook cringe but being the mannered child he said "hello."

"Sadly you both will be in different universities since she wants to become a lawyer"

Jungkook didn't think it was a sad news though. Little jeon never asked for anything to his parents and agreed to everything they say. He was the only child of his parents.

Jungkook thought his parents were always right,being the most successful business man wasn't a joke. He thought they bought a nice fiancé for him too.

That was the reason he would hate girls and punch them away when they tried to get closer. His father warned him about getting into a relationship with any other girl.

Mr jeon would forcefully send dahyun to jungkook's university every winter season. Since the principle was their family member she agreed.

For the first two years students didn't say anything about dahyun's appearance but later they decided to take a look and found she was his fiancé. Jungkook would never feel proud to say people that he was already told to get married to a girl he least liked.

About dahyun,she liked Jungkook very much. Who wouldn't like an all rounder. He was handsome and whenever she showed his photo to her friends they would become ashes due to jealousy and that's what dahyun loved the most.

Though Jungkook never let dahyun touch him she was clingy. Jungkook didn't make her an exception on beating girls even though she was his fiancé but she never tried to sexually go closer which was a smart move.

The only exception Jungkook would ever have in his life was yet to come.

His best friends knew how much he hated dahyun but they couldn't do anything against Jungkook's father.

All the time,jungkook never really felt happy. Maybe he acted and tried to tell himself that he was happy but he wasn't.

His happiness was on the way yet.

Jungkook knew he had the power to cancel off the wedding but he didn't after looking at the profit. If he marries her his company would go 15% higher. He thought maybe because of his company he'd marry her but no,his thoughts soon changed.

"Father?" Jungkook asked one day.
"Yes son" his Dad replied

"What if i don't marry dahyun and some other girl?"

"What are you saying son! Our reputation will be doomed in seconds. Only dahyun is good for you but if you want to marry another girl you have to make sure she's from a business family"

"Which is impossible" mr jeon said after a break

"Why?"

"Because no other company is more successful then kims which is dahyun,jeon that is us and jung that is someone else but I don't think they have a daughter haha and even if they do why would you like her? You're allergic to girls who are from business family right?"

"No father but if i found the girl i love,i will never marry dahyun"

Flashback end

Yen was crying inside the girls washroom badly. "A-all of that was a lie Jungkook?"
She asked to herself

"How could he do that?!"

"H-he said he loves me!"

"W-why did he lie!!!" She yelled but ran towards her dorm.

Later that evening Jungkook came to the dorm after explaining everything to everyone and ignored dahyun the whole time.

Jungkook entered the dorm with red  eyes  only to see darkness. "Muffin?" He called

Then went to the bedroom and saw yen's side empty. Completely empty.

"You left me,muffin?" He cried out looking at the empty four walls around him which felt like dark hell.

Yen was gone. Forever.

                             The end
—-
Vote, comment, follow 💕

Hahahahahahha just kidding babiess
Did i got yall??
Wait for the next part
Btw double update cuz author is in the mood baybeee 😎

Vote, comment, follow 💕