🥂Part 48🥂

"Help me wear it kook!" Taehyung said when he found difficulty to put his platinum chain. Jungkook got up from the couch and helped his friend put the chain on.

"How do i look?" Taehyung asked
"Fabulous of course" Jungkook said staring at Taehyung who looked ethereal

"How do i look?" Taehyung asked "Fabulous of course" Jungkook said staring at Taehyung who looked ethereal

"But something is missing" Jungkook said pretending to think something

Taehyung gave him a questionable look as jungkook said "A crown"

"I know I'm a prince hehe"

"No you're a king" Jungkook said smiling beautifully at Taehyung

"Why are you suddenly being so nice?" Taehyung asked being a little suspicious

"Because what you said got true" Jungkook said nervously,smiling madly

"I know that is why you bought the chain right?"

"Yea but how did you know i mean exactly same happened-"

"I'm a king dude,you won't understand" he winked flaunting his chain

They both sat down to the couch and used their respective phones for some time. Then suddenly Taehyung said
"You didn't tell me what happened?!"

"Uhh..umm that oh umm actually you are looking so pretty!!" Nervous Jungkook said

"Don't try to change the topic you kook"

"First you tell me how are you so handsome"

Taehyung blushed at the sudden compliments because he knows Jungkook mean it. Its bromance.

"By the way,tae"

"Hmm"

"Don't you think we're made for each other?" Jungkook asked smirking lightly
"N-no" taehyung said biting his lower lip trying not to smile.

He's so innocent and pure that gets carried away in sweet things. Many people have betrayed him in many ways just by taking advantage of his sensitive side. Taehyung is someone who never got compliments or love by his parents.

In other language,he was dying to be loved until he met Jungkook,his best friend.

Jungkook wasn't someone who would leave him and support him at all costs but taehyung did all these things more then jungkook himself.

Taehyung is so little in love things that he doesn't care who's complimenting him at the moment and thinks that person is nice and amazing. He lost his hopes in girls long back but meeting yen his hopes were shining.

Taehyung loves to be loved without being worried about the gender. Even if a boy compliments him or makes him feel special it wasn't wrong in his eyes. The same thing Jungkook does but they both have no romantic feelings towards eachother but jungkook likes to tease Taehyung all the time because he knows how flustered the little one gets.

Taehyung and jungkook are so close to each other that they can even share the same phone. They did gave eachother a cute nickname,taekook.

In Jungkook's eyes Taehyung is the most beautiful person or boy in this world. His features seems unreal. He himself seems unreal.

Jungkook knows how happy Taehyung gets whenever someone compliments him about his looks and that is why Jungkook flirts with taehyung almost every day without waiting for someone else to come in his life and give him the attention and love he deserves because from jungkook's perspective no one in this world deserves such a sweet soul like his best friend.

Since both taekook are very rich they give and take a lot of expensive gifts from each other without being afraid of the money.
They have the same brain sell.

Jimin is one of their best friends as well but he mostly stays away from Korea due to business works which makes him stay a away from the duo.

When yen was away from jungkook,taehyung was the one to be with him at all situations.

Their friendship is unbreakable and beyond happy. They are full of green flags.

However,in a healthy relationship fights are necessary so whenever they have an argument Jungkook would approach to taehyung for apologising.

Taehyung has always been stubborn when it comes to apologise and jungkook knows he had to go ahead first

Taekook are one soul two bodies.
Their love for each other is immortal

"KOOK!" Taehyung screamed
"H-huh?!"

"This is the 8th time I'm calling you!"

"Sorry,tae"

"Okay tell me what happened in the office!?" Taehyung asked yelling

"Oh yea um hehe so..."

Oh i love taekook sooo much 😩🤚🏻🔥💕

A little taekook content :)

A chapter without yen

Next chapter is going to be the flashback of what happened in the office ;)

Sometimes i think that i should've names this book as "one day girlfriend" rather then "we share a room" haha what do u think suits more? Do tell me i might change my opinion

Btw let me remind y'all jungkook have a pink highlighted hair in the front which you'll be seeing in the next chapter

Vote, comment, follow 💕