🥂Part 52🥂

(Warning: not for black pink haters)

Goldie sat in the car quietly after jungkook forcefully brought her in. Thinking jungkook would get affected by her words which he indeed did.

The ride was quite until jungkook decided to speak "think again,ms jung"

Even though yen didn't reply he said it again "you are loosing a very precious offer" still no reply

Jungkook knew the way to yen's house so she didn't have to instruct him about the directions. The goldie got off the car and slammed it,not so harsh

"Yen!" Jungkook stopped her and came closer "aren't you going to invite me for a coffee?"

Goldie began to think as Jungkook continued "thank me?"

"No way!" Yen went from there leaving mr jeon behind

I would have invited him but i don't even have milk to serve. My dad never came back with it...

Next day.

It was a holiday from the office itself due to lack of electricity which was being faced by the whole korea at the moment.

"Only 1 day is left for pink venom ahhhh!!" Yen screamed out loud knowing no one is going to hear it.

She then called her bestie,irene to chit chat and fangirl.

"I'm super ready for pink venom yeah!" The goldie said so excitedly

"I know babe! Even the famous group red velvet and itzy is waiting for it!"
Irene replied

"Omg I'm so nervous,my whole body is shaking" yen said drinking her juice
"Cmon yenshi,its not your song though"

"But its my bp's song you dummy!"

"Blood pressure?"

"You dumbass i meant black pink!" Yen got angry over the call when another call from an unknown number came. Thinking it must be important she excused herself from the call of irene and picked it

"Hello?" She asked

Nothing was heard from the other side. According to the goldie the person was breathing way too loudly. Being inlove she already was she knew it was jungkook

"What do you want?"

"You"

"You had me..."

"I want you again!" Yen was about to cut the call when jungkook said

"I AM A BLINK TOO!"

After he said it,yen talked with him about blockpinl for hours.

Later that night,when yen was just scrolling through her phone and she came to know "pink venom" is releasing within some hours,she got crazy and super exited to see the MV.

After some hours she realised there was only 6 hours more for the mv releasing and she couldn't believe her eyes.

The MV would come when her lunch time overs,so she was super scared.

(Guys actually yen is now author nim lmao- there is literally 6 hours for pink venom ahhhhh. Im gonna post the actual story of my reaction as yen haha but I don't go to office)

Goldie realised she didn't have any groceries in the house so she went out to bring some useful things for herself to survive.

Soon enough she decided to skip the office to fangirl properly on pink venom. Since she got up early today she was very sleepy.

Yen set the alarm of 12:30 to see the half live of blackpink then the MV.

Her mind couldn't work after seeing d-day poster of blackpink in which all the girls looked fabulous.

She was deep in thoughts about who played the cultural instrument in the mv. People said it was jisoo because of the moles but yen still couldn't believe it.

"Everyone says rosé is the venom but how the fuck? She's an angel! AGHH let's see it tomorrow but why the hell am i so nervous its not like the comeback is mine lol"

She layed on the bed and thought more theories about pink venom and soon fell asleep.

(I am legit writing this on my bed,too sleepy. Let's update it tomorrow as yen hahaha)

"Agh stop it already!" Yen said in a sleepy voice turning off her alarm. Still a little awake she checked what's happening in the live session.

"What the fuck is lisa so close to the camera and other three in the back? Whatever i need to sleep!"

After a short sleep her eyes again got open
"AHHHGG 12:58!!" The goldie quickly connected her airpods to the phone and got ready.

Black screen.

Countdown started

"10"

"Ahhhhhhhhg"

"8"

"Omgggg"

"6"

"I'm so exited!!!"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"Okay I'm prepared!!!"

"1"....

The mv started soon. "Blinks were right its jisoo who played the instrument"

"Umm okay....it was good,very different from the other blackpink songs but still breathtaking." Yen said to herself

Soon there was a knock on the door.
She opened it and there was standing the one and only

Jeon jungkook

The end

——-

End of this story. I mean season 1.
If you all want season two,show some love here.

About pink venom,it was immensely grate and so powerful. Though i was confused at the start because of the new concept but still it was amazing. The pinks handled it with their flaws.

"We share a room season 2" will be out soon. Actually i didn't have any plans to stop it at season 1 but i didn't want to make it upto 60+ episodes.

Also I'm busy in my admissions of engineering. Its so tough to get in. I'm annoyed

So if i notice this story getting loved you all will surely get a season two. If not then sadly I'll not be releasing it since i am gonna be so busy in studies.

It was grate having yall. Thank you.

-alie-