close.......

Char: v-vinnie why are you crying?

Vinnie: it hurts me to see you in pain.....it really does....I can't see you this way...............

D-did.....he mean it...or was it his games.....

His stupid . games .

Well then game . on .

Char: I'm okay

Vinnie: no you're not.......y-youre not okay......

Something in me........made me so devastated.....seeing him cry....made me cry.....

But......I had to hide it......

I hugged him and layed on his chest

And kept massaging my fingers into his head.....

Vinnie: that's.....really relaxing....

Char: what is?

Vinnie: the thing youre doing with my hair......

After about 10 minutes I remembered what he did in the forest and got curious

Char: ......hey , can I ask you something

Suddenly all his attention came to me and he looked at me with this sparkle in his eyes even though I knew he was about to fall asleep......which melted my heart.......

Vinnie: yea ofcourse anything

Char: why'd you.........k-kiss......me........

Vinnie: oh.....well.....uhmm........I......thought I lost you......and I really started missing you so.......when I saw you I couldn't.......... Help........m-myself.......

WOAHHHHH SIRRRR YOU'RE GETTING WAYYY TOOO AHEAD OF YOURSELF PFFT WHAT TF IS THIS MAN SAYIN---COULDNT HELP HIMSELF WHAA???

Friday 8:15 an

I woke up to see Vinnie nowhere

Thank god he's gone...

I was only being nice to him, cuz I wanna play him back. Im getting bored doing nothing all day in his stupid big mansion....

I hopped in the shower and put this fit on cuz idc if the bruises bruise more, if they don't hurt, they're not there pErIoDt