Chapter One - Prologue

* * *

Kakashi and Obito were fighting in the Kamui dimension for a few hours now. Kakashi had a gash on his gut and was bleeding out. He also was feeling the strain on his chakra. Obito wasn't faring too well either. He had blood pooling and spilling out of his eyes like tears, and was also dealing with chakra exhaustion.

"Why'd you kill her?" Obito yells as he and Kakashi fight with only taijutsu, though with the added Sharingan it was an all out war-not that it wasn't anyway.

"I didn't," Kakashi solemnly replies, "She jumped in my path."

"WHY?" Obito screams.

"She had a tailed beast sealed in her, and it was going to kill her anyway." Kakashi truthfully answers, but Obito didn't believe him. Kakashi took a couple leaps back, as did Obito. He activated his Kamui while Kakashi pooled the last of his Hatake white chakra into one final Chidori.

The two ran at each other with the intent of kill or be killed. When the two collided a bright light filled the Kamui dimension, and when it subsided both men were gone.

* * *

[A/N The chapters will steadily get longer, so don't worry about that. There may be times where the writing style changes, just ignore the style the content should be the same. I do hpe you enjoy my story.