Chapter Three - Minato

Minato had a bad feeling, and it had to do with his youngest student. He decided he would check on the Hatake father-son duo. Even though its pouring and the middle of the night. As Minato walked up to the Hatakes main house—the clan compound wasnt big like the Hyuuga's or the Uchiha's but it still had a few buildings for residency—he felt how dense the atmosphere was around the house. Minato decided it was best to enter the house without knocking. His instincts were screaming at him that something was terribly wrong.

Minato had heard the soft sobs before anything else. He broke into a run to where he heard them the loudest—the older Hatakes study—to find the man's son sobbing as he desperately shook his fathers still form. The next thing he noticed was the blood and Tanto still in Sakumo's—self-inflicted—wound.

"Kakashi!?" Minato says, alarmed. The boy freezes as Minato kneels next to him.
Kakashi turns to look at Minato slowly with an emotionless expression, until his emotion morphs into one of shock and grief as if hes seen a ghost—because in Kakashi's mind he has.
"M-minato-sensei!?" Kakashi whispers. New tears pool in the boy's eyes as they spin into a pattern of black and blood red. Kakashis eyes close as soon as the pattern appears as he falls into Minato's arms—unconscious.