Chapter 13 - Summons Part IIII

***

Obito wanted to bolt up, but something was pressing down on his chest. "Stay down," a male voice says from above the raven haired eight year-old.

"What?" Obito says, then looks up. What he saw was unbelievable. Above the boy was a massive black panther. Its paw was placed on his chest-holding him down.

Bright emerald eyes stare at the boy with an unforgiving gaze

Bright emerald eyes stare at the boy with an unforgiving gaze. "You don't deserve to be my contractor."

"You're right, I don't even deserve this second chance." Obito retorts in a whisper, guilt written all over her face. "I don't deserve anything."

"Good answer," the panther says, satisfied, removing its huge paw.

"Wait! That was a test?" Obito startles, sitting up.

The panther lies down in front of the boy, who he was just on top of, chuckling, "I guess you're really not as sharp as you claim to be."

"Hey, Tobi is sma-" Obito starts then pauses. "Damn, bad habit."

"You're going to have to get rid of that habit, Gaki," the panther says.

"Hey I just realized you haven't told me your name yet."

"Fushi," he replies. "And I am sadly at your service, Gaki."

"I hope to prove myself to you as we fight together," Obito says determinedly.

***

A/N I am sorry I haven't been posting. School started and it has been crazy along with work. I am adding a song. You will not hear it all before you finish reading, but I want to know how well it fits with the story so far. That k you everyone for putting up with my sporadic updating schedule.