A beautiful sound

(Ryker)

After Raina told me she found a way of getting Elias's voice back, I was nervous. I didn't know if it would work or how long it would last because we were dealing with magic here. I've been pacing in my office when Ryland found me and demanded that I go for a walk with him to get some fresh air.

"I don't think there's anything to worry about. Look at what she did for kai? He is now speaking English fluently and thanks to her because I couldn't understand a word he was saying before." Ryland said, and I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's not really the same, but I'll take anything I can get. I just wish that Elias was here so that I could comfort him, I know that he might be panicking right now." I couldn't help but be worried about him. Ever since I changed, this feeling was getting stronger as the days goes by.

I've never thought that I would experience something like this, given the fact that I've always let hatred and anger get in the way of my happiness. I still can't believe I've been so stupid, rejecting Elias in the first place when I should have been there for him.

"I know it's not the same, but what I'm trying to say is you should have more faith in Raina. I believe that she can be more powerful than her aunt, given the right training." I guess he was right.

I didn't realize how long we were walking for until I came to a halt when I heard....singing. I looked at Ryland questioningly, and he shrugged his shoulders, not knowing what was going on. That voice, was beautiful. It had left me in a trance, and I didn't have any other choice but to follow it.

My eyes became wide when I saw the one person standing there that I didn't expect, Elias. He was singing along with Raina who had a smile on her face as she listened to his voice. I couldn't believe it, she did it! She actually got his voice back, and now I was finally able to hear it.

"Baby." I said before sinking to the ground. Getting on my knees as he turns around to look at me. It didn't take long for him to tackle me in a hug, as he started to cry.

"S-she did it Ryker, Raina helped me, and now I have my voice back. I don't have to talk through mind link all the time now." He started to sniffle against my neck as he continued to cry. I didn't realize that we were alone until I looked up and found Raina and Ryland missing.

I cupped his cheek and kissed him with everything I had in me. Pouring all of my love into it. He didn't hesitate with kiss me back hungrily, as if he was starved for attention. Finally, I was able to hear his moans, it was a beautiful sound I wish to always hear from now on.

I stopped and pulled away from him, getting a good look at my red - hair, blue eye mate who was staring back at me with lust in his eyes.

"Say my name again." I ordered, which had him blushing. I couldn't help it, hearing my name coming from him as left me in a horny state. If I could, I would have fucked him here in the open, but I don't think he'd want that.

"Ryker." He responded. I slammed my lips down on his and a loud mewl escapes him before he started to kiss me back. Max wanted a go at him, but I was selfish enough to keep him for myself. He could wait until I was ready to give him a chance with Elias.

I stopped kissing his now bruised lips as I took in his features. Goddess, I was blind before, he's breathtaking.

"I'm so happy you got your voice back, baby, now I'll be able to hear it all the time. I love you so much." He only rolled his eyes at me and got up, dusting himself off before glaring at me.

"What did I tell you about calling me that name? Do I look like a baby to you?" He asked as he folded his arms. Feisty, I love that. I chuckled and got up before advancing on him. He started to back away from me, but his back hit a tree instead, stopping him from escaping.

I barred him in with both my hands as I started to sniff his neck. What? I wasn't a creep, I was only obsessed with his scent, that's why I kept on doing it.

"I'll call you anything I want, and you'll love it, no matter what you say." I whispered in his ears, which had him shivering. I could smell his arousal, he was turned on by what I was saying.

"Now that your voice is back, I'll have you screaming my name over and over. I'll have you moaning and begging me to take you as hard as I can. I know that you want me to take you right now, all you have to do is tell me." This might have taken a gigantic turn, but damn if I say his voice didn't turn me on. I couldn't contain myself, plus I was super horny around him lately.

He scoffs and tried to push me away, but I wasn't going to let him go. I wanted, and I'll get him, even if it takes eternity to do so. He sighed and looked up at me, his eyes now green, meaning he had allowed Forest to take over.

"Elias said to tell you that he's had enough of your bullshit, so he's taking a break. But if you want to fuck, I'll be down for it as well." Forest replied, and my eyes became wide at his boldness. Ok, if he's down, then who I am to refuse? I didn't reply as I picked him up bridal style and made a mad dash towards the pack house, which had him laughing.

Even his laugh was turning me on. I don't know when he'll be able to go out again because I'll make sure I have my fill of him for hours straight. He had just challenged the beast in me, and I wasn't going to lose this time.