The wait is finally over

(Elias)

I was woken up by Ryker who told me that Andrea was here, and I needed to get some clothes on so that I could go and talk to her. I was left a nervous mess, as I wasn't mentally prepared for any of this. I knew that the day would come where I would have to face Andrea once more, but I didn't know how I would react when that day came.

Ryker tried to comfort me, letting me know that he would be by my side, which was enough for me to calm down. I slowly made my way downstairs, making sure to delay it as much as I can. Yes, I wanted my powers back. I was empty without my other half, but now that it was about to happen, I was scared.

Ryker and I made it to the living room, where a small crowd was gathered. I saw Raina there, as well as a man I've never seen before, standing next to her. I raised my eyebrow at her, and she told me that she would talk to me in private through mind link, so I replied with an ok.

“I heard you were searching for me.” Andrea said as I made my way closer to her. I nodded my head and got ready to talk to her.

“Yes, I was. I found out what you did to me from my parents, and I want you to give me my powers back so that my life can finally be completed. If you want something in exchange, just tell me, and I'll see if I can get it for you.” I replied, making Andrea scoffed as if I had somehow offended her.

“Seems as if my niece here was finally good at something, getting your voice back and all, but please don't go around talking rubbish because I wouldn't want anything from you.” I was about to ask her why when she raised her hand, stopping me from what I was about to say.

She then turned to Raina and the man standing next to her, clapping her hands and cackling like the witch she is, that laugh always scared the crap out of me.

“I've gotten enough gifts to last me a lifetime from these two. Meet Parker Johnson. He's the wolf who attacked Raina earlier. But he's sorry and won't do it again, am I right dear?” Andrea asked in a sickly sweet tone, making my stomach churned. The man nodded his head and smiled at Andrea, agreeing with her.

“Now that we got that out of the way, let's focus on you, Elias. Yes, what your parents said was true. They asked me to take away your warlock powers because they didn't have the balls to raise you with such power. So I was asked to only keep your alpha side, but I didn't because your parents are nothing but con artists.” Andrea folded her arms as she looked at me from head to toe. Her eyes became jet black as she continues to look at me.

She was one scary witch, I tell you. After she was done checking me out, she made her way towards me, which had Ryker and the others getting in a defensive position. Ready to attack if she tries to hurt me.

“When I asked you for permission to go back, I did it because I had every intention of giving you your powers back. That means, giving you the alpha title as well. You are the alpha of the Green Bay Pack. You can go back and claim your position if you want, and no one will be able to stop you. Is that what you want, Elias?" Was that what I wanted? Looking back at all the things I've been through because of my parents, I wasn't certain if I should go back. The pack members sure as hell didn't help me when I was being abused in front of them, before my father banished me.

“I don't want to go back or take the Alpha title. I only want my powers back, which would be enough for me.” Andrea made a tsking sound as if she were disappointed with what I said. I guess she wouldn't understand why I didn't want to go back. I was happy here, as much as I can't believe it. I found my happiness with Ryker and this pack, so there's no use in going back to somewhere I didn't belong.

“Ok if you say so. Close your eyes so that I can get started.” I did what Andrea said and closed my eyes. I then felt a touch on my forehead and above my heart, power like no other suddenly began to seep through my veins, making me cry out from the force of it.

“Open your eyes, Elias, it's ok now.” Andrea whispered, letting me know that it was over. I opened my eyes and looked around, seeing that everyone there were watching me with worry on their faces. I smiled at them to let them know that I was alright, and they seemed to relax a bit after that.

“Your power will be fully restored once you get enough rest. It should take a day or two before your transition is completed. Well, that's it for me, don't contact me for anything else.” With that, Andrea disappeared from our sight. Everyone started talking at the same time, asking me whether I was alright or not. Ryker then lifted me up in his arms, making me shoot him an angry look, to which he laughed at.

“Don't look at me like that baby, you heard, Andrea. You need to get plenty of rest, so I'm only taking you back to our room.” I rolled my eyes at him and allowed him to take me there, since I was already feeling drained. Once he placed me in bed, he left saying he was going to talk to raina so I decided to talk to forest instead.

'Forest, are you alright? You've been quiet.' I was worried about him. He wasn't as talkative as he was before, making me wonder if there was something wrong with him.

'Yeah I'm alright. Was just spending some time talking to Max. I'm happy you got your powers back, Elias, now I don't have to protect you so much or worry about you all the time.' If he thought that he was getting away, so easily, he thought wrong.

We were in this together whether he likes it or not, plus it has always been the two of us, so no matter the amount of power I have, he will always be my protector.

'I love you Elias, I hope that you'll never forget that.' He replied, and I couldn't stop the tears from falling as I told him that I loved him as well.

My life is finally completed, thanks to Andrea for giving me back my powers. Now I can move on to something new instead of worrying all the time. I am finally free.