When you least expect it

(Ryker)

“It's proven to be a difficult task with locating Andrea, if she would rather not be found, then what are we going to do?” Dad asked, and I shrugged my shoulders because I had no idea what to say. Finding Andrea, and restoring Elias's powers, would be the only way we can move on.

I came to talk to my parents after Elias left to see if Raina was alright. Every so often I forgot how stubborn he could get when he's not getting his way. I just wanted to make sure he was protected, no matter how powerful Raina is, was that too much to ask for? At least he didn't fight me for too long and eventually agreed with me.

“I have no idea what we are going to do. The last time she was here, she wanted permission to pay a visit to Elias's parents, then after that nothing. Raina has been trying to contact her as well as the rest of her coven, but they are coming up short.” I replied, making dad groan out of frustration.

“I don't know what more we can do at this point. All we have to do is call off the search and wait for her to show up on her own. It's wasting everyone's precious time, if you ask me.” Maybe mom is right, but how will I be able to tell Elias that we shouldn't continue with the search? He would be pissed as hell, and I didn't feel like arguing with him.

After spending some more time with my parents, I went back to my room so that I could get some rest. I was training earlier when Elias sent me a mind link about them being attacked, so I was tired as hell. I didn't bother with getting dressed since I was going to sleep, so I only put on my boxers then made my way tiredly to bed. Closing my eyes, I dozed off right as my head hit the pillow.

“Ryker come on wake up, I need to talk to you.” I was constantly being pushed by Elias, who seemed eager to talk, so I woke up and shot him an irritated look. He only laughed in return, which was still one of the sweetest sounds I've ever heard.

“What's so important for you to wake me up from such a lovely dream? I was dreaming about you giving me one of the best blowjobs ever.” He blushed at my bluntness and rolled his eyes before cuddling up to me.

“I wouldn't mind giving you a blowjob now that we are alone.” He replied, making me gasp at his boldness. Spinning him around, I got on top of him and started to kiss him like I was starved. Sleep was now far from my mind because of what I had in store for him.

This time he didn't fight me though, and he wasn't pulling away, letting me know that he needed this as much as I did. I eventually got his clothes off at a speed I never knew I had. I took my boxers off and his eyes immediately zeroed in on my cock as he looked at it with hunger in his eyes.

“This is me making up for all the times I told you no.” If he wanted me to thank him, I will, once I have my cock buried deep inside of him that is. We went back to kissing some more before I started making my way down his body. Stopping at his nipples, I took my time sucking them, which had him moaning from the pleasure.

He then decided to switch position, and now he was on top of me. I placed my hands under my head as I looked at him with an amused expression on my face, wondering what he was about to do next.

He slowly took his time pleasuring me. Making sure to leave as many marks as he could on my body. I loved it when he's like this, when he was in control. Something I wasn't sure I would have enjoyed before, but I was proven wrong. He eventually made his way to my cock, tightening his hand around it before taking it in his mouth.

A shudder escapes me as he took his time pleasuring me, making my dream come true. He was still so innocent, but he was getting bolder every time we had sex. After a while of receiving one of the best blowjobs from him, I pulled away because I didn't want to cum in his mouth. That was reserved for somewhere else.

We didn't stop as we kept on going at it like rabbits. I finally gave max a chance with him and trust me, max made sure I saw everything he was doing to Elias. It was such a fucking turn on seeing Elias like this, taking all of me like a pro. He was begging for more, and I or max didn't stop until he lost consciousness. I couldn't believe I took it this far, I was just too far gone to care, and I bet he won't have any regrets when he wakes up.

I got up to use the bathroom, then made sure he was clean enough before getting back in bed. I couldn't go back to sleep now because I was constantly considering taking him over and over again. I decided to think about something else, so now I wondered what he wanted to talk to me about before I jumped him. I wasn't certain if it was important, but I'll make sure to ask him when he wakes up.

'Um Ryker sorry to bother you, but there's someone here you and Elias might want to see.' I asked Miles who it was, and what he told me left me in shock. I looked at Elias as I tried to wake him up, but he wasn't budging. Of all the times I chose to have sex with him, this had to fucking happen! My heart started to beat fast as I realized what this meant.

Andrea is here, and it's time for Elias to get his powers back.