Next Step

Clare POV
"Good morning Clare."
I smile at Maddy as I walk into the closet. We have all gotten used to the routine, so for me to walk in to see her standing in just her underwear was nothing new to me, that is for Maddy. Marcus on the other hand, stood with his back to me bent over pulling on boxers. Quickly I make my way to my section of the closet and distract myself from my wild imagination. My face is hot as I grab a plaid dress that had a white color and my chunky white sneakers.
I peek out to see Marcus is fully dressed so I walk out fully.

" Good morning," I say to Marcus. He smiles at me and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and returns my morning greetings before letting me go on my way. I stopped at Sage's bed like every morning to give her a quick peck on the lips, something she was so excited to do in front of Marcus when he pissed her off, and tell her good morning. I enter the bathroom and stop in surprise when I see Sarah still in her nightgown.

" Oh, do you need more time this morning Sarah?" I say laying my clothes on the sink.

Sarah turns on the shower and then smiles at me" Actually if it would be okay, I wanted to ask you to join me?"

I freeze in my spot" Like in the shower?"

My hand finds the strand of hair that laid over my shoulder, spinning it around my finger as I watch her amused face." Yes, dear, I promise not to do anything to you. I just wanted to spend the morning with you."

I think for a few minutes as I bite my lip before slowly nodding. Sarah smiles and holds her hand out to me.
I step closer to her and put my hand in hers and let her pull me into her chest. She held me close, for a few minutes before I hear her voice whisper out" I have been wanting to hold you close recently, I need to take care of you. Almost like a craving."
I say nothing as I listen to her words, completely understanding how she feels. To say my feelings haven't grown for every one of them is an understatement. I feel the cravings she described. I want to hold them, kiss them, to take care of them. But I'm not ready to tell them that.

I feel Sarah grab my tank top hem," Can I help you undress my dear?"

My head snaps up to her in a look of shock. I get caught in her beautiful blue eyes, filled with so much emotion.

" Please Clare, let me take care of you. The moment you feel anything but love tell me and I will stop. Nothing sexual, I promise." Sarah's voice was so low that it made me second guess if she spoke at all. I look from her lips up and take in her pleading eyes. She looked so valuable at the moment. It made my heart ache for her.

Once again she has me at a loss for words as I find myself just nodding my answer.

With a smile, she kisses my forehead before putting off my shirt. I stand still only moving to step out of my shorts and underwear or to lift my arms for her. When I am completely bear she lets my hair out of the hair tie and lets her hand find my cheek.

she just stares into my eyes for a moment as she slides her thumb over my cheek. With a sigh she lets her hand move from my face and up to the straps of her nightgown. I quickly stop her hands catching her off guard as she looks at me confused.

I look down at my feet as my voice shakes" Let me take care of you too."

She smiles softly but lets her hands fall to her side. I slowly slide the straps off her shoulders and let them slide down her body.
Without a word, she pulls me into the shower and the warm water.

She leans my head back into the water before grabbing my shampoo" How was your morning dear?"

Her hand is massaged in my shampoo as I close my eyes and enjoy the moment" It was okay, nothing interesting."

She moves on the conditioner as she speaks again" Are you packed and ready to go?"

I let out a little hum of agreement and a small sense of panic sets into my chest. Today is the day we are going to stay with their parents at their Vacation home. We are staying a week so that they can get to know me and I can get to know them. My mates have been making sure I knew that if I got uncomfortable on this trip we could leave at any time. I'm not sure if that was meant to make me feel better but now I'm worried even more.

I snap back into the moment as I feel Sarah lather soap up my arms and across my shoulders. Her face didn't betray her, it only showed a look of happiness and calmness. I say nothing but can feel the heat on my face. When she was done I stepped into the water to rinse off and just watched Sarah. Her normal calming eyes only make my heart race more at the moment. Happiness was clear in her eyes as she watched me relax in the water. Something as simple as showering with me caused her such joy and that fact had me feeling happy and a little brave.
I grabbed her body wash and sponge as I try not to look into her eyes.

"If you don't feel comfortable my dear you don't have to do that."

I say nothing as I softly run the sponge over her skin, keeping my eyes trained on the sponge. She says nothing as she watches my every move. As I finish she steps into the water and pulls me with her. My chest was pressed against her stomach as I look off to the side to hide my embarrassment.
But like normal, she can sense it. With a giggle, she lifts me to my surprise.

Now in her arms and pressed into her chest my embarrassment is on display as her beautiful eyes stare at me with a playful look.

"Thank you, my dear."

I say nothing as I stare into her eyes.

My heart is racing as the need to kiss her grows. She just continues to smile at me, seemingly unaware of my inner battle caused by her closeness. I feel myself lean closer and her smile falters, her eyes flicker to my lips as she realizes what I what. I small smile pulls at her lips as she slowly leans in and kisses me softly. My eyes fall shut as I enjoy the sparks that dance over my lips. I find myself leaning more into the kiss, wanting it to last forever. My hand finds her cheek as I hold her in place for just a few more seconds before pulling back with a blush.

Her smile widens as she looks up at me. I feel her lean her face into my palm." Shall we get dressed my dear?"