CHAPTER 2

Mo Di put to good use the fighting skills he learned from his previous life after leaving the Mo family on Zhu Wen Ze. 

Zhu Wen Ze’s eyes turned red in his anger and pain. He swore at Mo Di brutally but it was useless. The crew cut boy wanted to pull MoDi away but Mo Di kicked him in the calf and he knelt down in pain. 

Only when he heard that someone was coming then he released his hand and stepped aside.

“Mo Di, MoDi You’re dead!” the red eyed Zhu Wen Ze who was finally freed stood up and gave Mo Di a brutal kick.

“What are you doing? What are you doing?” At the door was a male doctor and a nurse. The male doctor quickly pulled Zhu Wen Ze away.

“What are you doing? This is a hospital ward. If you’re looking for trouble then get out. What’s worse, you’re hitting a patient who’s still sick, what’s your problem?”

“What are you guys trying to do? This kid has only got better these two days and you’re attacking him?” The elderly nurses nearby were also very displeased and they looked at Zhu Wen Ze and his friend like they were looking at a scumbag. 

Zhu Wen Ze’s face was red as beet and he was inexplicably embarrassed. He wanted to beat Mo Di till he was disabled but he knew that he could not continue, he could only give him a glare: “Don’t think that by pretending nobody would know your true face. Everyone in school is very clear. Just you wait and see!”

Zhu Wen Ze pushed the male doctor away and ran out of the ward. The other boy quickly followed him and left behind a sentence: “You people don’t think that he’s the good one, he’s just acting.”

The male doctor and the head nurse looked at each other and ignored the boys’ words. They just sighed in their hearts and could not help but felt sorry for the boy in front of them.

When the boy was sent here a week ago, it was almost a lost cause. It was not easy saving him from death. Not to mention that no family member had visited him the past few days, he even met up with these two today, it was really…ai.

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

As soon as the doctor wanted to say a few comforting words to Mo Di, he saw that Mo Di had turned and went back to his bed, covering himself completely in the blanket.

The small bulge on the bed looked pitiful and lonely. The male doctor paused and said: “Mo Di, don’t think too much. Have a good rest.” He then closed the door gently and left with the nurse.

In the blanket, Mo Di raised his hands to cover his face. Blue veins appeared on his slightly shaking hands. His eyes were deep red.

But it was not because of sadness or anger, it was of excitement.

He had changed it. He had changed the original plot. Changed his original ‘fate’. During this time in his previous life, he was violently forced to apologize, exposing his ‘malice’ and ‘hypocrisy’ and was ‘face slapped’ by Mo Liu Gui… and criticized by thousands of people.

But now at least he had managed to change one part of it.

Mo Di buried his face in the pillow. The corner of his mouth hooked and there was a hint of coldness in his eyes.

The next day, Mo Di got up early. Carrying his school bag, he went to complete his discharge procedure with the doctor.

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

Now that his allergic reaction had almost subsided, he did not need to be hospitalized. More importantly, he had a hunch that his fifth brother, Mo Wu Hang, would come to find trouble with him. He had to stay away for now.