CHAPTER 33

“No. Nothing’s bothering me. These snacks are for you guys. You can have them later. 

Mo Di took out the large bag of junk food and placed it on the table, then retrieved his computer and said to Xian Yu Chao and Lin Jun Feng: “The game you guys made, I’ve tried it. It’s not bad but just wasn’t innovative enough. The programming is also too simple.”

“Ah, please don’t mention that! I don’t want to get hurt again!” Xian Yu Chao grabbed his blanket and snuggled under it. 

Mo Di sighed, “Alright then. I was just going to ask if you guys want to join my team and make games together.”

“Ha?!” Xian Yu Chao came out of his blanket at lightning speed and stared wide eye at Mo Di: “Xiao Di, is what you said true?!”

Mo Di: “Um. But not for the current game. It’s for the next one. I’ll need your help with some of the codings.”

“I’m still pumped even if it’s not for now. I didn’t think that I could still participate in this competition. Ahh Ah Ah Xiao Di, you’re too good! Xiao Di, you’re my favorite younger brother!” Xian Yu Chao held out three fingers: “Forever love!”

Advertisements

Mo Di ignored him. This guy said yesterday that his love belonged to LeBron James.

Lin Jun Feng gnashed his mouth and said: “But both our skills are quite limited. Not to mention other, with just your Xin Wei Dao game alone, the majority of the programming is way above our league…sigh, although daddy wants to help, he’s not capable enough.”

Mo Di was determined to ignore the word ‘daddy’ and said: “That’s not true. There are still some programs you can work on. When it’s really helpless, then I can teach you guys.”

“Ai…our studies are so hard. The after class schedules are also tight, University is not easy.” Lin Jun Feng patted his tummy with a sigh and said firmly: “But I’ll still put effort into learning with you. Don’t worry Xiao Di, this father will not be a drag!”

“You’re in Jing Da, don’t even think about relaxing. And also, don’t take advantage of Xiao Di! Father my ass.” Chen Zhao opened his mosquito net and looked at Mo Di with puppy eyes: “What about me? Xiao Di, have you forgotten about your second brother?”

Mo Di smiled: “I don’t know what program you’re fluent with so I can’t designate a place for you. But when the time comes, you can also learn together with them and I’ll see what you’re most suitable with.”

“No problem! As long as I can participate!”

In his delirious state, Chen Zhao raised his hand to hit hard on the bed railing to bounce off his butt, very much unlike the handsome pose he used to make during the basketball game, “At that time, we’ll break through the frontline and straight into the finals. We’ll conquer every mountain and ….oww.”

Mo Di: “…”

The class meeting that Mo Di told Mu Tian Heng about was a lie. He did not go anywhere, just stayed in the dorm to code the whole morning. After which he went to have lunch with the others at the eatery behind their school. Then to the library to borrow some programming books to read.

Xian Yu Chao and the others decided to go have some fun before school started. They left and only came back in the evening to gather in the classroom.

There were three classes in the Computer Science and Technology department. Mo Di and the gang belonged to class one, or Ji Yi which they preferred to be called. There were forty students in their class, thirty-six boys and four girls, which nicely fit the number of dorms available.