CHAPTER 93

Chapter 93

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

The group was rambunctious about their on-screen appearance but when they got to the comments section, they quietened down. 

The room suddenly sank into dejection.

“… Xiao Di, the comments are from those who don’t know the truth. You don’t have to take it seriously.”

Zhao Chun spoke first and tried to suppress her anger, “They don’t know anything or understand you. They only listened to Mo Liu Gui’s words and came here to attack you. A bunch of brain dead idiots, don’t be bothered by them.”

“Exactly. They all acted on Mo Liu Gui’s words and without evidence they came here to mess with you!” Even Zhang Jie Meng who had always been a tolerable person was enraged.

“They must’ve hired the water army.” Han Chao was also irritated, “Otherwise, how could there be so many of them?”

“It’s time our country has some sort of regulations against these water armies. They just don’t have a conscience.” Lin Jun Feng puffed his chest in anger.

“Just because Mo Liu Gui showed them a piece of medical record, they unconditionally believed everything else she said! Isn’t that a little strange?!”

“…..”

Mo Di was touched looking at his friends whose thoughts were only on how he was being bullied instead of how his reputation would affect the team.

Advertisements

He smiled and comforted them back, “I’m really fine, you guys are the ones who shouldn’t be paying too much attention to the comments online.”

“Xiao Di, you don’t have to hide it if you’re really upset. None of us here will laugh at you.” Xian Yu Chao said with a wrinkled smile.

“That’s right Xiao Di. You’re the youngest here so don’t try to be an adult. You can tell us anything and we’ll figure out a solution.”

Zhao Chun looked at Mo Di and said, “Mo Liu Gui presented the medical record and had the water army behind her, all of these don’t look good for you. We have to do something. No… We should hire a water army too! We should get them to condemn the Mo family as well!”

“Yes, yes, yes, that’s a good idea!” Xian Yu Chao agreed loudly.

Mo Di shook his head, “There’s no need. Hiring the water army now won’t restore my reputation, it’ll only make a mess.”

“Then what should we do?”

Everyone was worried.

“I have a plan. It’ll be implemented tomorrow, you guys rest assured.” Mo Di smiled at them, “And I have my brother helping me. Even if you don’t have confidence in me, you should know how trustworthy my brother is.”

“That’s right, we have boss Mu on our side! Surely he won’t allow Xiao Di to be slandered and bullied!” Lin Jun Feng hammered his right fist into his palm.

“Really?” Han Chao was still unsure. Of course he trusted Mu Tian Heng but now that things have gone too far, could he still turn this around?

“Really.” Mo Di patted his shoulder and said, “Haven’t you noticed that I’ve been totally chilled? You should know me by now, if I was truly bothered, I would’ve been working on a solution instead of chatting here with you guys.”

“So now that I’m this relaxed, it proves that I really have a plan.”

“What’s the plan?” Xian Yu Chao asked.